World of Warcraft

The_Rev

And you get to Northrend on Zep Towers from Orgrimmar and Undercity, just like how you used to travel from one continent to the other pre outland.

Is it the same towers or will there be new ones do you reckon?

And you get to Northrend on Zep Towers from Orgrimmar and Undercity, just like how you used to travel from one continent to the other pre outland.

Is it the same towers or will there be new ones do you reckon?

New towers. They are already there. Have been since 3.0

And there is a link to the theorycraft suggesting that Affliction Locks have the best caster DPS on the game Chunga. It will be virtually impossible to achieve though, it assumes perfect rotations with no overlapping dots or no missed refreshes. I can assure you, through lots of experience, its easier said than done. Perhaps the potential DPS is higher because they know its very hard to hit the maximum potential when you are juggling so many dots.

Make a deathknight instead. Get whispered every ten seconds by a random guy asking how you made a deathknight!

link gear plz

Sod off!

I just took a zeppelin to Northrend. Well, tried to.

Ended up getting disconnected. Logged back in to find myself falling for about 20 seconds into Stonetalon Mountains. My corpse ended up in Thunderbluff so I had to take the rez. 25% durability loss. :lol:

Can't even install the **** thing yet, apparently I'm one of loads of people who are having to try all sorts of things like manually copying the files to the HD just to get the bloody thing to work. I hate Blizzard.

25fspae.jpg

I think i was the first Horde player on the server to get to Dalaran. You cant get there before level 74 if you arent a Mage, you can get there at 71 if you are but you really do have to go looking for the quest.

Well, its quite ganky out there at the moment. Alliance totally dominate Horde in terms of population still on this server. We just did the first 5 man, which is lovely i have to say, and getting in there really was a case of running the gauntlet.

They definitely seem to have concentrated some effort onto the graphics, noticed some cracking textures etc so far.

Really enjoying the whole 'freshness' of the new areas. Great stuff.

to upgrade my account I need to get someone back home to buy the game and read me out the code, as the codes down here won't activate a Uk account. So will just wait a month til I'm back home I think

Â