World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Its okay. I found a really nice Rogue resource with all the best twinking weapons on it. (link)

I saw that there was a stupidly good sword that i could stealth run BFD for. Soloing instances still feels like cheating though. :lol:

Oh, and i got my first whisper from someone else who lives in Nuneaton yesterday too. I thought calling my Rogue the name of my home town would test just how small the world is, and a level 70 Lock who i just happened to run past in Org was the first to suggest that quite a few people who live locally are on the server too. I just want there to be an Alliance ive ganked to be some kid who lives next door or something. 8)

Yeah, look for Eau or Nuneaton (me)

Trl is online too.

And the UI is coming along nicely as well. :)

wowscrnshot100308212817fe3.jpg

Just a case of finalising keybinds and adding final tweaks now.

Yes, the UI is easy to use. You just need to follow the instructions on his webpage to get it looking exactly polished. And if you play a class which has stance changes (Rogue, Warrior, Druid, Shadowpriest) then you might need to look at the Bongo's action bars wiki to understand how the action bars deal with that as its a little odd until you figure it out.

And Im fairly sure that the client is in English if you buy the game in a different country, we have a German GM who chose to play on an English server and all of his stuff is in English. The language is set by the server you play on. The manual might be in a different language.

I just hit the Barrens and all desire to level went out of me.

Oh well, I'll just concentrate on my Warlock.

Warrior sucks balls and has no chance against anything that isn't wearing cloth. Mage is a dirty Alliance Draenai. Roll on WotLK!

I just hit the Barrens and all desire to level went out of me.

Oh well, I'll just concentrate on my Warlock.

Warrior sucks balls and has no chance against anything that isn't wearing cloth. Mage is a dirty Alliance Draenai. Roll on WotLK!

Hey!!! I have a Mage, Warrior, and Rogue (all level 70 now). My favourite two are the Mage and Warrior. Both do really well for me in pvp, and I don't agree that Warriors can only beat clothies. Go arms with a bit of fury and you can absolutely demolish things with a warrior (depending on your gear of course). As far as the Mage goes, I'm fire spec and I still do well at pvp. I used to be frost spec but disliked it (apart from in pvp). Fire was the best one for me. Then again, I just love pvp, yet I am on an rp server for some reason. :(

Aye, but i still think a Mage is more fun than a Destro Lock.

Yes, you dont see the same kind of numbers, but the lack of mobility that cripples Destruction just isnt there in a Mage.

Im speccing Eau 51-x-x in 3.0

I doubt ill even log Nayson.

Â