World of Warcraft

The_Rev

haha. its still fun, though ill admit i miss being in a big guild. Anyway, you havent told us about your big trip down under yet Dan. Spill the beans!

GTA IV multiplayer is in the post! :hooray:

Thats what I was thinking Nays. We'll definitely have to get together for some Live GTA.

Sorry OT...

Anyway, haven't missed WoW at all tbh. HD Xbox gaming on a big **** telly has replaced it nicely. :D

Hmmm.

Am thinking about a console.....PS3 looking good,although the MicroShoddy prices are looking better these days..

Well ive had a regular game with a group of people for 4 or 5 years now (to be fair, a couple of them are people ive known since i was a kid) and you are more than welcome to join. Had some cracking nights on Call of Duty 4 since Xmas. Its nice to have PvP that actually feels fair!

I've been thing of getting an XBox too, it would be nice to do some multi player gaming that doesn't completely take over your life like WoW does.

Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!

:D

Ive actually started to enjoy it again. Break helped methinks, and the fact that i only play weekends. Having great fun with PvE atm. Need to get my rogue up there :P

I'd just like to say that myself and a lvl 58 warlock killed a lvl 70 warrior. Then he relogged his main druid and we killed him aswell :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus, just went on the BOTS site for the first time since I cancelled my account (too scared to go there in case I get tempted to come back) and have just read that one of the UK lads in the guild from Widnes was found dead last week.

Did he drop any loot? (sorry, had to be done)

A real shame. I see it made the BBC news though:

Missing holidaymaker's body found

The body of a holidaymaker from Cheshire has been found three days after he went missing in Snowdonia.

Greg Walker, 30, from Widnes, had not been seen since Saturday after leaving a caravan site at Llanelltyd, near Dolgellau, on his mountain bike.

North Wales Police said his death was not suspicious, but they want to trace his red Raleigh bike, which is still missing.

His body was discovered down a ravine close to a river.

A police helicopter, mountain rescue team and search dogs had been coming the area.

A post-mortem examination will be carried out on Wednesday at Ysbyty Gwynedd hospital in Bangor.

Police said a witness claimed to have seen a similar bike to Mr Walker's at the side of an unnamed road between Ganllwyd and Llanfachreth.

WoWScrnShot_040908_193032.jpg

Â