World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Lets do some more pvp today. Me and Dan was **** around at the Defilers Den in the late hours, and it actually we quite fun.

Should have seen his rocket boots engineering assassination. rofl

Clicky

Basically, it's an easy way to lower your ping times. Ignore the whole "set up a linux server" garbage. All you need to do is add/change a registry key as per http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328890/ so that an ACK is sent after every TCP/IP segment is received (set the dword value to 1). There is a vb script in a post a bit further down that does this for you.

We get sucky ping times here since the WoW servers are in the states and we are half the world away, so it should help us. Dunno if this affects you.

Was rather lol last night.

My mate quit the game, I got about 2k gold from him, then he ran around org spamming his account details in /yell until someone logged him out.

That Shadowpriest in Hellfire Tarj: This is how it all started.

wowscrnshot121207214340rx0.th.jpgwowscrnshot121207214349aj5.th.jpgwowscrnshot121207214413ft1.th.jpg

We were on the same Q i think, minding our own business when it started to emote me. Then for no reason it silenced me and almost instantly apologised. But at the exact same moment it bodypulled a patrol, and orc and a wolf. The priest starts to heal itself and bodypulls another patrol. Two orcs, two wolves and a Horde standing nearby. Do i go for a free HK? Nope. I think just standing there emoting while the priest desperately tries to get heals off is funnier. The Priest blew its desperate prayer cooldown, then drank a mana pot. When it was casting Flash Heal my finger may have slipped onto the counterspell button.. :roll:

Needless to say 30 minutes of fun world PvP between me and Tarj (58 and 59) and this Priest and some Paladin (60 and 62)

The Priest had to cheat and call in a 65 Rogue after it died for the 5th time. Eau had to cheat and call in a 70 Warlock almost instantly after. :mrgreen:

I thought this deserved a mention.

We realise that there are some confusion regarding the Hemo change, and that many of you feel that the damage reduction is too much.

The developers felt that Hemo was overpowered. Pretty much every rogue was switching to Hemo because of this, so they made the change to tone it down somewhat. The developers want the subtlety tree to be a good support tree instead.

CLICK

More:

Hemorrhage was intended to give heavy subtlety rogues some added damage, and to give the overall tree some additional appeal. Instead, many rogues just went down to the new hemo and ignored the rest. Our goal now is to make further improvements to the tree as a whole, so it has enough appeal and viability to compete with combat and assassination. Major changes will likely not come before the expansion, but we are looking in to more immediate tweaks as well. (Source)

We want there to be more subtlety rogues, and we’re working to improve the tree. One way was to give the tree more damage, through hemorrhage. Unfortunately, that didn’t really improve the tree because everyone just stopped with the AR/Prep spec. What resulted was an increased power of the rogue class as a whole (not just the subtlety spec), which was unintended. (Source)

78084380uo0.th.jpg

It was sweet. SO sweet. God i despise **** druids..

An FWIW i am truly baffled as to why cyclone isnt nerfed. Its ridiculous.

- Far to short casting time.

- Cant be dispelled.

- No cooldown.

- Far to long duration.

- When affected you aint getting regen'ed, as for instance Polymorph.

Its seriously retarded. We faced a rogue/druid combo in 2 vs 2, and the rogue and Dan faced each other. I couldnt cleanse poisons, ergo i was stuck with MS debuff.

Druid innervated himself and **** off outside range of dispel. Feral charged me so i couldnt drink. Kept me in combat with chain cyclon. **** STOOPED.

Get **** cyclone nerfed.

And here is a picture for a smile. Tangsham pointed it out in AB at Goldmine... i nearly shat myself laughing. Tauren hiding in a bush;

lolvn8.th.jpg

Oh and Dan, the last few matches we won, well we got a lot of points and we played teams a bit out of our bracket.

This is the Warlock from Fallout, check the resilience you were pwning on;

Clickeh.

:D

78084380uo0.th.jpg

It was sweet. SO sweet. God i despise **** druids..

An FWIW i am truly baffled as to why cyclone isnt nerfed. Its ridiculous.

- Far to short casting time.

- Cant be dispelled.

- No cooldown.

- Far to long duration.

- When affected you aint getting regen'ed, as for instance Polymorph.

Its seriously retarded. We faced a rogue/druid combo in 2 vs 2, and the rogue and Dan faced each other. I couldnt cleanse poisons, ergo i was stuck with MS debuff.

Druid innervated himself and **** off outside range of dispel. Feral charged me so i couldnt drink. Kept me in combat with chain cyclon. **** STOOPED.

Get **** cyclone nerfed.

Also the fact that it can't be broken, say I want to blind someone, I can't if they have a dot on them. Auto attack a cyclone by accident? No problem IT WONT BREAK. The Cycloned target receives 0 heals, I can heal someone who is feared, blinded, stunned anything, I just cant heal through cyclone, I can't even bubble out of it. I'm all for it being a longer duration to match sheep and blind as long as it becomes dispellable or can be healed through.

That 25 min game was the longest game I've ever had, 25 solid minutes of spamming hemo takes its toll, my arms ache :( at one point I told tarj to afk lal. We ended up winning because the feral shifted to caster and never got the mana to shift back into bear because of mana burn, he just ran around in caster with 0 mana.

Â