World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Warriors dont get sapped btw Tarj. Berserker-lol-you-cant-fear-me is also Beserker-lol-you-cant-sap-me

They can use it to become immune to sap, they can use it to break sap. I think they can break gouge with it too (though im not 100% on that)

Earth shield - not dispelable by this combo - along with mail and a shield will easily outlast their damage/CC.

Oh they will. And the underlined jumbo is just wrong. A druid/rogue combo **** over riss with equal gear level will rip him apart. And just assuming Si breaks free a tad to early they can pop maxed combo points to keep him **** to death.

Uhuh.

If Si breaks early (and I forgot about beserker, thanks rev) a shout has them running in all directions.

That aside, any CC applied to Si should he "break early" is

a) trinketable

B) not placed on Riss, giving him time to break out and heal.

As for the underlined jumbo - yep, the mail and extra armour from the shield obviously do bugger all against pure physical attacks, right?

And I didnt even bother mentioning natures swiftness or natures guardian.

Played a resto shaman before, have you?

And yet you continue with your assertions that they could not possibly win even after being refuted by Riss, Si and now me (2 of us which actually have played resto shaman in arena).

Fantastic.

As for the underlined jumbo - yep, the mail and extra armour from the shield obviously do bugger all against pure physical attacks, right?

And I didnt even bother mentioning natures swiftness or natures guardian.

Played a resto shaman before, have you?

And yet you continue with your assertions that they could not possibly win even after being refuted by Riss, Si and now me (2 of us which actually have played resto shaman in arena).

Fantastic.

Unfortunatly for you i have played a resto shaman. And done so in the arena aswell while im at it. Oh you argument didnt go well there. :lol:

Try healing yourself through two classes with stuns, kick, possible AT. You will never get the chance to heal. Have you actually played arena before? Doesnt sound like it. If you think a stealth combo will actually let you heal, then you dont have a clue. Thats why resilience is the major stat for any healer along with stamina.

Warriors dont get sapped btw Tarj. Berserker-lol-you-cant-fear-me is also Beserker-lol-you-cant-sap-me

They can use it to become immune to sap, they can use it to break sap. I think they can break gouge with it too (though im not 100% on that)

Ive never spoken about sap. Think that was the skilled resto shaman from downunder who said. You can move on with cyclone, cyclone blind, roots etc. Same DR wont mean shit until you are dead.

I can kind of see where Tarj is coming from, at higher ratings Rissok and Sion will have tougher tests v the same combos, having said that, Warriors rape my rogue at all ratings in all 3 forms of arena no matter what my gear. Also Resto Shamans can be a bitch to kill, 1 on 1 I may well take 5 minutes to kill em, I have to wait until they're oom basically as that earthshield and spam heal bullshit is the lose. I need a help from someone else if I want to kill one, otherwise I just lock him down and make him heal himself and hope my partner can kill the warr (who has bloodlust and WF, gg).

And Tarj's experience of a Resto shaman? Playing someone elses toon for a night and not knowing which buttons to press? Maybe thats why you got raped^^

Well you wont be 1 on 1. You will be 2 on 1. And that would be to stealth classes with epic weapons and PvP spec. They would burst a healer down like ****, and you know it Dan. Especially when your anti-class is already taken out of the fight.

And if you have played one healer you have played em all. Only problem i had with the shaman was figuring out the right totems. Maybe you would struggle with getting all the holy priest spells, but its like a 2 min learning period.

So, to recap, two resto shammies, a warrior and a rogue have said that an MS warrior/shammy combination is bloody hard to kill, yet someone who only has experience of a priest and a lock continues to tell everybody what they should be doing with two classes he knows nothing about.

OK then.

Hi guys,

I require help. :)

A few weeks ago i created a WoW account and the furthest i've gone is with a level 12 Hunter, level 7 Paladin, level 10 Warrior all on alliance. I start really well then go off track dying from doing the quests. Thus, making me create a new char. I would like to know if you could tell me what server your all on, wether your Horde or Alliance and what's a good race etc to start as.

Ta.

Undead Warlock (and Undead Mage) though im practically retired from the game.

Before you pick you have to ask, do you want to do damage, stop nasty monsters from killing the people who do damage (ie, "tank") or keep everyone alive (heal)

You will find you are more popular with others if you tank or heal. Damage dealers are ten a penny.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Class and http://www.wowwiki.com/Choosing_a_class are nice guides for those who are just starting.

Unfortunatly for you i have played a resto shaman. And done so in the arena aswell while im at it. Oh you argument didnt go well there. :lol:

Try healing yourself through two classes with stuns, kick, possible AT. You will never get the chance to heal. Have you actually played arena before? Doesnt sound like it. If you think a stealth combo will actually let you heal, then you dont have a clue. Thats why resilience is the major stat for any healer along with stamina.

Boneblood. Khaz'goroth server. Armory link. Been playing it since December 2005.

I dont do alts.

So have I played in Arena? More than you.

Have I played with a warrior? Check out my massively high rated 5v5 team (lawl). Had the same mortal strike warrior in 2v2 and 3v3 (he has since left those teams).

Equal gear? Outside the Medallion, I have NO healing PvP gear (all my PvP gear is for enhance. Yes... I know). So if anything, I am undergeared - even at the sub 1500 bracket.

Guess what? No druid/rogue combo I have come up against has ever "burned me down" while the warrior is free in 2v2.

Earth shield.

Trinket.

Warstomp.

Natures swiftness.

Natures Guardian.

Uninterruptible heals.

Thanks for coming.

That's right - they obviously all had no clue. :roll:

Stamina and resilience, eh? No shit, sherlock. Name me a spec/class that doesn't benefit from that in PvP.

Oh - and if I need priest advice, I'll be sure to look you up.

Haha you said all that, but answered nothing.

You said i never had played a resto shaman, i had. You were wrong.

You never said ive played a shaman healing in the arena. I had. You were wrong again.

And when you are healing yourself under a stealth class zerg like that, while your partner is cc'ed, you wont be able to stand it unless you have fuckloads of resilience.

You wont be able to heal, so wether you think you can or not isnt relevant. Stealth classes are DESIGNED to make you UNABLE TO HEAL.

Yes all classes benefit from stamina and resilience, but none as much as healers. Tell me, do you target warriors in the arena? SL locks? Frost Mages? No, you target healers. Because a healer makes or breaks the fight. Ergo. resilience survivabiliy is a fuckload more important for a healer then any other class.

Thanks for coming. Tune in for next class of enlightenment.

We'll see when Handful and Lolmangle hit 70, mind you we're never gonna level if you keep going afk like last night, you died several times as a result, then when I got ganked by a paladin I gave up.

PS i think he was twinked somewhat

Â