World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Well, I thought I'd come back for a bit.

An hour later after the buggy download that kept telling me there were errors and stopping, when there clearly were not.

And then my ui was shot to pieces - How many new revized downloads were needed! :-(

It all came back to me why I stopped in the first place!

MY Pally aggroed 6 mobs yesterday, from Tarj's point of view, me bubbled running out of the Hilsbrad bushes with a trail of farmers shaking their brroms at me must have looked like a moment that needed the Benny Hill music.

I did a similar thing with my Paladin. Must have been half a dozen mobs, miles from the nearest safe path. I ran until i was low on HP, bubbled, healed to full, ran some more, got hit some more, pulled more mobs, used lay on hands, ran some more, drank a pot, ran some more, blessing of protection, ran some more, made it to the path and just gasped.

Okey had a fun run into Mech this morning. Dropped a recipe i didnt get, but i got me some new shoulders.

Anyway, so after trying on my new shoulders i got a couple of record heals.. notice this is without trinket etc.

recjj2.th.jpg

Okey that was pure show off, but now to the good part.

After pulling a fuckload of mobs it got quite stressful, and i had to dispel/heal at the same time. Might be the early morning, or the fact that i didnt expect it, but suddenly one of the mobs had spell reflection. The lock had ofc used his UA, but did i notice that? NO.

Check this, it made me cry. (Sorry about not underlining the combat log etc. No good with editing shit.)

jesusle9.th.jpg

Ouch.

Usually when you get MC'd your spells hit harder though. I think i took Shack out with a 4k non crit Shadowbolt at Nefarian once. *)

Â