World of Warcraft

The_Rev

L60 at last.

And in fact, 66 xp points towards l61. Technically, does that put me further ahead in the game than any of you?

Doubt it, everybody would have had some XP carry over from the last Q they did that got them to L60, think mine's about 200ish.

About your UI? Its nice. I think ill have to install one of those Necrosis lookalike things soon on my priest now im starting to get a few buffs to give out.

is there anyway you can bypass the bullshit patch updates?? they take for ever!!!!

i nearly cancelled my membership today. just have no urge to play. Was going to restart as an undead warrior or something similar!!

now having to wait four day for an update!!

any tips on a good class to start with and keep my interest up???

is there anyway you can bypass the bullshit patch updates?? they take for ever!!!!

i nearly cancelled my membership today. just have no urge to play. Was going to restart as an undead warrior or something similar!!

now having to wait four day for an update!!

any tips on a good class to start with and keep my interest up???

You decided to join at a strange time really. There is an expansion happening next week and its resulting in lots of patches and updates. Its never normally like this, i can assure you.

As for classes? Well, try em all and see what suits you?

Hehe Nayson, i posted on the OS UI forum regarding SB. Ive been wondering about some stuff myself, then after i posted it etc. I noticed Nayson's post :)

Hehe Nayson, i posted on the OS UI forum regarding SB. Ive been wondering about some stuff myself, then after i posted it etc. I noticed Nayson's post :)

Yeah, its about that Priest thing we were talking about ingame.

Did an Onyxia pug. 31 man. Killed her second attempt despite loads of people going out of their way to overaggro and kill people around them with Cleaves and AOE. Still, finished top of the damage meters and i did it wearing 8/8 tier 1. First time ive ever been top of the damage meters for anything beyond UBRS. Pretty sweet.

Loot was:

Shammy Helm.

Mage Hat.

Esksomethingorother's collar (melee neck)

Shard of the mp5 trinket (part of the set that is shared with the Raggy trinket)

5 gold.

I just cleared out my banks and bags, vendoring the shit i dont use anymore, made a fair few gold, I've gone from having 10-15 free bag slots to having nearly 50! I figured I needed as many slots free as possible with the expansion looming, and much looting of mobs/skinning ensueing. No point carrying around different types of gear anymore like my FR, my T1, my AP gear, UBRS/Onyxia key, 4(!) mounts, engineering tools I rarely use etc etc, so I banked all that shit. Then I started vendoring/AH most of the shit in my bank, Hearts of fire, Aquamarine, diamonds, herbs, rugged leather etc but I drew the line at vendoring any epics I don't use. If I did, I could make another 50-60 gold but dunno if I have the balls to do it.

I have full tier one, 2 epic necks, 2 epic weapons and an epic ring I can vendor, should I do it?

Â