World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Hehe ive just watched a BCpriest movie. Its covering holy priests and how crazy some of the talents are. Prayer of Mending for instance, 273 mana, instant cast and NO cooldown. Its a quite good heal too. I wonder if they gave this as a PvE or PvP spell, but atleast holy gets some serious survivability buffs. If you add pw:s to that, and you got a wicked combo.

Here is the movie, but i guess its a bit big unless you are interested.

Click

So what 2.0 UI addons do you recommend?

Bongos?

Ace?

Any others?

I have been using Cosmos and, specifically, Call Of Elements (for totem management) but both are still busted, which makes me think it's time for a UI overhaul.

Oh, and some breaking shammy news - it looks like we will get a new ability come BC: Totem recall. It kills off all active totems ("returns them to the earth") and returns 25% of their mana cost. About time.

Apparently:

The Earth Elemental does melee damage and the Fire Elemental does AOE spell damage.

Problem is, they are bound by the radius of your totem and can be killed by destroying the totem. I am unsure of how much health the totem has.

From the postings I have seen about their use in the Public Test Realms, they border on useless except for some specific PvE fights.

Apparently:

The Earth Elemental does melee damage and the Fire Elemental does AOE spell damage.

Problem is, they are bound by the radius of your totem and can be killed by destroying the totem. I am unsure of how much health the totem has.

From the postings I have seen about their use in the Public Test Realms, they border on useless except for some specific PvE fights.

Oh marvellous. Expect the totem has the usual 5hp.

I love Banishing the 41 point Mage talent. Im sure Ally locks will be doing the same when Shaman Elementals appear. Banishing Tree Druids is funny too. A lot of them still arent used to the idea of Banish as a PvP crowd control so they leave themselves wide open.

As for UI? Well, im very impressed by all this Ace2 stuff. Id seriously consider downloading this premade one as it has fuckloads of really useful things that you wont find anywhere else and its low memory usage because its all designed to work from the central hub that is Ace2. When its up and running just remove shit you dont like and add stuff you do. The Fubar that comes with it shits on Titan from a great height in my humble opinion. Little things like Capping are awesome for PvP. A nice cooldown counter sits on your bars and just puts a number up on the time remaining on a cooldown. Always good.

Ouside of that, Bongos is fantastic. So easy to configure, all drag and drop then mouseover each spell and press the hotkey for a bind. You can have it up and running in 2 minutes. . I love X-Perl unit frames too. Easily the best ive seen on the game so far.

Was there a server restart last night? The AV snowballs can't be used against friendly targets and the dead body line is gone.

Thats a weekends work for me all ruined!

rank14bladeht7.jpg

Rank 14 weapon ftw. Now have a rather excellent +558 damage in my "stats" gear. Gonna see how close to 600 i can get in pure spellpower gear tomorrow.

Â