World of Warcraft

The_Rev

What is the most expensive thing everyone has ever bought?

Mine is my mount, which i stopped counting the cost of at 500g.

then it was my spellpower enchant which was 300g.

Other than that? I dont think i have spent more than 30g on anything!

The most Ive ever had is about 440G

The most Ive ever sold anything was a Libram of Focus I won for 190G, Ive also sold an axe for 100G, Torch of Austen for 100G, I bought Warlords Deck for 2G, then sold it for about 170G.....A few more DM books as well for around 60G.

I've never won a BOE epic though. My Krol blade cost 270, and is the most I've ever spent at 1 time. I have about 150G at the moment and always hover around that mark, as what I grind is generally what I spend, raids are awfully expensive for me (poisons, sharpening stones, health pots, elixir of the mongoose, reagents etc)

I very rarely skin now, but refuse to change to enchanting as I have the 2 main skinning weapons, and it would be a shame to waste them. Engineering isn't a money making profession either

I doubt I'll ever get my fast wolf.

I've just sold two vermillion idols (AQ stuff) for 75G each, and a red dragonscale breastplate for lloads. Stacks of runecloth always sell well, as people trade it in for faction rep. Likewise, if you've got any twilight texts knocking around, then they're selling like hot cakes at the moment. Really easy to grind too, I got 40 in a couple of hours the other day and sold them for about 10G a stack.

I really need to bump my CH reputation up a bit, so if anyone's up for some serious grinding, then let me know. I've got the summoning thing now that you need the three bits of cloth for, so could do with a hand for that.

Did the first three bosses in AQ last night. There was only one other shammy, and precisely nothing dropped whatsoever! One mage got two of the tomes and an epic wand, lucky swine.

Ive got 2 completre twighlight and 2 partial twighlight sets and looking to increase my rep with CH, so I'll be there. Perhaps we could have Dan stealthed behind us for the occasional gankfest that breaks out there?

I've just sold two vermillion idols (AQ stuff) for 75G each, and a red dragonscale breastplate for lloads. Stacks of runecloth always sell well, as people trade it in for faction rep. Likewise, if you've got any twilight texts knocking around, then they're selling like hot cakes at the moment. Really easy to grind too, I got 40 in a couple of hours the other day and sold them for about 10G a stack.

I really need to bump my CH reputation up a bit, so if anyone's up for some serious grinding, then let me know. I've got the summoning thing now that you need the three bits of cloth for, so could do with a hand for that.

Did the first three bosses in AQ last night. There was only one other shammy, and precisely nothing dropped whatsoever! One mage got two of the tomes and an epic wand, lucky swine.

10G for a stack of 20?

I farm Twilight Texts, they go for 18G a stack! You can send them COD to the Mist GM Leto for 18G (thats a stack of 20) if you can't be arsed with the AH.

I use my runecloth for engineering/bandages, so rarely sell them.

I think i sold a few things for half decent money. Cant remember any specifics, just usually 20g here, 30g there (etc)

Have only ever seen one BOE epic drop outside of Molten Core, and that was in UBRS.

I did sell 1 runecloth bandage to Sie for 528 gold too, but that doesnt count.

Had a right result just this minute though. We just did a Voone run for the 0.5 quest. Had to kill a Dr00d in Voones room after Voone died. Took about 25 minutes from portal to looting the Dr00d.

Voone dropped Beastalker Gloves which i won.

Did a quick shout out over trade. Got a bidding war between two people, and it went for 50 gold in the end!

Made a Gnomish Battle Chicken earlier today too. He can do over 1200 damage in a duel. Apparently he can buff people in the party with a faster attack speed too, but ive not seen that and have used him twice.

Ive seen this mentioned before on the E3 thing, but its still handy:

We're pleased to announce that the keyring functionality has been completed and will be in place for patch 1.11.

When you acquire your first key, you will automatically acquire a keyring that will hold permanent dungeon keys. The size of this keyring will increase as you go up in level.

The different keyrings will be:

Level 1-40 = 4 slots

Level 41-50 = 8 slots

Level 51-60 = 12 slots

Great news Xai "you're all slackers and I hate you!" is staying on Deathwing. He might do uber damager, but he really needs to get a life.

One less sword rogue to fight over gear with ;)

Nice BRD run with Dan and three old grudgers last night. It'll be a shame if TOG stay on DW as most of the members are decent to group with.

We completely owned the lyceum room, now we've got the tactics worked out. In my opinion that's one of the best areas in any instance. It really needs everybody to play their parts to perfection, and it's all the more satisfying when you get it right. Dan's excellent at it, must be great being a rogue in such circumstances.

Anyway after a slow start I cleaned up on the drops. Magmas dropped my rage totem as well (yaaaaaaaay!) which adds +30 damage to all my shocks, which is very nice. Then I won several blueys and the two drops off the emperor, which altogether I vendored for over 30G. Getting a nice stash of cash together now.

The key in the lyceum is grouping together the mobs. When we first tried it, they were spread too far and the aoe was less effective, plus we stayed still for too long. Yesterday I was pulling the mobs, hitting evasion so they didn't really hurt me, and as they're all together in front of me, the aoe just completely owns their asses. As long as you're not scared and don't run around like a headless chicken, its relatively easy.

It is fun getting the flame I must say, but it only works if you have:

FREE FOR ALL LEWT!!11

The key in the lyceum is grouping together the mobs. When we first tried it, they were spread too far and the aoe was less effective, plus we stayed still for too long. Yesterday I was pulling the mobs, hitting evasion so they didn't really hurt me, and as they're all together in front of me, the aoe just completely owns their asses. As long as you're not scared and don't run around like a headless chicken, its relatively easy.

It is fun getting the flame I must say, but it only works if you have:

FREE FOR ALL LEWT!!11

**** og!

For me to help with AOE in there I need Limpid to freeze them all for a second, as otherwise one of them always kills my nova totem before it goes off.

I love BRD though, I really do.

After the emperor we did Incendius, and it feels like a full run, but far from it, there was still the coffer room, the boss with all the golems just after incedius, Angerforge, just past the coffer room, the dungeons and the boss there (Roccor) and the arena.

The place is **** massive. Maybe we should do a COMPLETE run sometime, leave no room untouched.

Just a quick question, when will the migration take place & how do we do it as I've decided to jump ship with the rest of you? Still don't think I'm good enough to get into dashers but, it's gaming with you lot that makes it fun :lol:

I think it starts from Monday. You go to the account management page and there'll be something there about migrating I think.

And it's not about being "good enough" to get into the Dashers, it's about having the right attitude. If TOG don't migrate then I'm sure you'd be welcomed in.

Who are you? ;)

Next week it can be done via the website where all your account settings are, I think.

BTW we should all get on vent for group runs, its so much easier then typing. Me and Limpid went back into BRD (fire res enchant run) with some Dashers yesterday and I ended up just chatting on there with Lacroix.

Still think I'll be staying to be honest. I had a quick look at the dashers board, they seem a bit fussy about their guild members, and besides I like the guys I play with. I see more of them than you guys realistically, and given playing styles, experience ect, I am going to realistically be spending more time with people like them than you chaps.

It seems a shame but I fully see why your guild are going, you cant cope with disconnects and lag in a pve environment.

Â