World of Warcraft

The_Rev

oooooh rings and necks.....

I really don't know how a guild could do anything other then wipe hard at that boss. No matter how impossible Blizzard make it seem, gamers just keep defeating their bosses.

Heres a thought, instead of doing a tribute run, lets actually kill the bosses. It can't be much worse then the shit chest loot thats been dropping recently. We might be able to get some books that way like those **** farmers keep getting.

DM North, make things die....I've never done it.

I think PvE is ace, and recently its getting more and more fun. Advancing in instances, with repair bills and pots bills creeping up on you is amasing.

When we start raiding again and get razor down it will be beautiful. Remember last weekend, when we got to Ayabiss the Hunter, the second last boss in AQ...it was wicked. Noboby had any clue on what to do, so we just tried once to learn the ropes...and wiped like nothing youve seen before :lol:

Regarding the loot from cthun. Check out that priests invent! God damn, thats good gear. Wonder how much these players spend online each week?

I'm gonna create an alt on their server and get some autographs!

Does anyone else not think its really weird how there are hundreds of other orgrimmar's out there, each with their own spammy channels, and beggars and so on. Its weird when you check out another server its like a parallel universe.

Regarding the loot from cthun. Check out that priests invent! God damn, thats good gear. Wonder how much these players spend online each week?

I saw the Warlocks version.

He is even starting to bin Nemesis, the tier 2 BWL stuff! Has that imba hat that Nefarian drops (PvPriest is wearing the hat in his 1.10 video too)

The funny thing is. Even with these new squads nothing will change :lol:

Do they really think Omega will ever get a raid going? And the Alpha squad will ALWAYS need people to attend, as their own l33t crew never sign up.

Why cant they just go online, shout "lets raid" and do it...

Well, well.. im online tonight after our first league match :D

The funny thing is. Even with these new squads nothing will change :lol:

Do they really think Omega will ever get a raid going? And the Alpha squad will ALWAYS need people to attend, as their own l33t crew never sign up.

Why cant they just go online, shout "lets raid" and do it...

Well, well.. im online tonight after our first league match :D

It's weird way of doing things. They're basically banking on all the Alphas turning up, and on time. Think I'll pop down to Brackenwall this evening just to see how it goes!

I'm below Omega, I'm a Peon, even less chance for me!

My ZG/AQ reward here is only slightly better then what I already have, and I'm very fond of my Dal Rend so I'm not too bothered.

TBH I prefer MC/BWL/Onyxia to the 20 man raids, but have little chance of getting in these now. Then again, its a better situation then in Century, who completely took all the fun out of doing these instances!

I'd like to think that if I lose Peon status, I'd be considered for the free slots once in a while.

Im in Alpha? How did that happen?

Still, cant raid Sunday, im at work from 18:00-01:00!

Well, it's your first raid tonight Sir, so you'd better be there for that!

Omega are going to attempt Deadmines I think, could be tricky!

Im in Alpha? How did that happen?

Still, cant raid Sunday, im at work from 18:00-01:00!

Well, it's your first raid tonight Sir, so you'd better be there for that!

Omega are going to attempt Deadmines I think, could be tricky!

Is Deadmines the Ally 'learner' instance? If so, I did that with (one of) my alts. :lol:

Â