World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Thing is. You are think your 6 hours and 9 levels is something and you dont wanna do it again.... i promise you it isnt. Re-roll horde, join us, play with us and we will help you level much faster.

Thing is. You are think your 6 hours and 9 levels is something and you dont wanna do it again.... i promise you it isnt. Re-roll horde, join us, play with us and we will help you level much faster.

6 hours! In terms of WoW time, that's the merest blink of an eyelid.

I think tonight all the L60ers should post their total time played....

I think last time I checked it was about 30 days. I know it was a let loss than Dan, because to cut a long story short....

I AM THE PWNZOR!!!!!@@@@ DANZ A NUB, AND MUST L2P OMFGWTF, CRY MORE NOOB!

etc.

Stay as a Druid. Just be a 12 foot tall cow Druid instead of a night elf.

Me, Riss and Trl are in the same guild. Dan is trying to get in. Limpid and Sam are in another guild. Juju is in another guild still. But the six of us (thats all except Juju who spends half his time buying the game for his family and neighbours!) seem to spend more time chatting to each other than we do to any of our guild mates.

If you wanna be on a server with Villa fans, then come aboard, you can still level your Ally alt should you wish. You don't have to choose one or t'other.

You can have as many characters as you want on as many servers as you want.

The only thing you cant to is have an Alliance character and a Horde character on the same PvP server.

I think you can do it on PvE, but on PvP it would be seriously open to abuse.

Why do you hate Taurens on the BG? Why do you hate their **** Kodo's?

Why do you hate Taurens in instances? Why do you hate Taurens everywhere?

wowscrnshot0420062041179sh.th.jpg

because your in THE **** WAY

Â