World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I cant see what their complaint is.

If you wanted to see the gates open, open the bastards yourself!

Not possible. The "war effort" was a server wide event, and everybody who contributed should have had the opportunity to see it.

But anyway, I was there so what do I care?!

Yeah, its a good point, but the last "world event" that Mist did was advertised heavily in Orgrimmar, Ironforge and on the Realm Forum, and loads of clearings in the woods turned up, **** it up for everybody with AOE ganking, and crashed the server.

I guess the Alliance thought about this, and decided that they didnt want it happening again.

They should have told Mist and THT though (if they didnt, that is)

Could do with a Scholo or two soon Nays. If we can get a group which doesn't particularly need rep, I'm sure we could sort it out so that we get a few of the boss scourgestones each. There must be 8 bosses inside, so if we can work it that's four each, and you get one valor token per stone

Whats the biggest, baddest, badboy boss in the whole game btw? And what does he drop?

Been in on a couple of attempts at the world dragons now, and they're mental.

The one in Ashenvale (Taerar) or something is insane. The graphics there are amazing, he's sort of transparent.

Whats the biggest, baddest, badboy boss in the whole game btw? And what does he drop?

Been in on a couple of attempts at the world dragons now, and they're mental.

The one in Ashenvale (Taerar) or something is insane. The graphics there are amazing, he's sort of transparent.

So is he the uber boss? Just interested to see when you lot down him.

Dunno which is the actual hardest. Nefarion must be pretty hard I suppose, but there may be something in the new dungeon which is harder.

Thats fair enough. Basically, my train of thought was what is the ultimate goal now in WoW? I know people have different agendas (PvP/instances etc) but just wondered if there was one boss harder than all the others that the real high end epic players gunned for.

Nefarian is the leader of Blackrock Mountain, and the end boss of the instance BWL. Most guilds can only get to the second/third boss in this instance, you need to be loaded with epixx and own a hell of a lot to beat him. I peraonally doubt I will kill him, or if I do, it'll be in about 12 months when the expansion pack has brought out bigger, badder monsters. In fact, AQ has just done that, so scrap what I just said, I don't know who the biggest baddest monster is, at the moment I have my eyes set on Ragnaros, the boss of MC.

Nefarian is the leader of Blackrock Mountain, and the end boss of the instance BWL. Most guilds can only get to the second/third boss in this instance, you need to be loaded with epixx and own a hell of a lot to beat him. I peraonally doubt I will kill him, or if I do, it'll be in about 12 months when the expansion pack has brought out bigger, badder monsters. In fact, AQ has just done that, so scrap what I just said, I don't know who the biggest baddest monster is, at the moment I have my eyes set on Ragnaros, the boss of MC.

Thanks Dan. So from a personal point of view (and i appreciate this may be hard to answer given the huge scope of the game) what are your ultimate goals now in WoW? Thats open to everyone btw.

If your wondering why an ex-player is asking, just interested in how/if the goals differ for each class or if everyone has the same aims. With me, it was a high ranking in PvP to get some decent gear.

So far Si, I've been in on Onyxia and Ragnaros kills, and they're both pretty mental. Mind you, some of the ZG bosses are pretty difficult too. With these bosses, there's a lot more strategy, you can't just rely on everybody charging in and hitting with a stick/nuking any more.

I'm REALLY enjoying being in a guild though. There are some pretty sound blokes in the Dashers and they're dead helpful too. Even if Tarj did **** off at the start of mine and Nays's Rend Run!

Â