World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I was just thinking that not enough of "the kids" post on here often enough. Ie Limpid, Juju and Samisdead. Where are you all up to level wise, must be getting towards 50 now? It's a shame we've lost Sie and Si, and apparently Bicks because we'd have a pretty formidable group in a month or two.

My subscription officially ran out today. So I'll hopefully see you all in the next big MMORPG.

Ah but your character stays in limbo for a whole six months, and can be reactivated if you re sign up!

C'mon Si, Deathwing's forgotten about your Baron run disaster now, time to get back on the horse old boy! My master looting nightmare in UBRS was a far, far bigger **** up than that, and no mistake!

And Bicks as well, just seems to have disappeared into the ether! Either that or he's fallen down a hole somewhere!

Ah but your character stays in limbo for a whole six months, and can be reactivated if you re sign up!

He's gone, he is deceased, he is an ex-character.

What I'm saying basically is that I deleted him the night I quit. Same goes for the Mage and the two Ally alts I had on Draenor.

There was no way I was gonna sell my account, even though I reckon I could have got 100-150 quid for him as he was all blues with an epic weapon. Some gimpy 14yr old wasnt gonna get the fruit of my work.

I made him, I deleted him. But it was great fun in between.

My subscription officially ran out today. So I'll hopefully see you all in the next big MMORPG.

C'mon Si, Deathwing's forgotten about your Baron run disaster now, time to get back on the horse old boy! My master looting nightmare in UBRS was a far, far bigger **** up than that, and no mistake!

And Bicks as well, just seems to have disappeared into the ether! Either that or he's fallen down a hole somewhere!

Every time I bring it up in threads he just ignores me, its as if he is in denial that he ever played the game! Just an update Bicks is all we want! Have you deleted? Have you unsubscribed? Are you on sabbatical?

Sion, your account is never actually deleted, if you kick up a fuss you can get it back, stop being such a drama queen!

Sion, your account is never actually deleted, if you kick up a fuss you can get it back, stop being such a drama queen!

No! I WONT I WONT I WONT I WONT!!!

:winkold: :lol:

Joking aside, I've done soooo much more other stuff since I stopped playing WoW. I've managed to catch up on other quality games I missed out on during the time I was playing WoW. Also managed to write some new HF stuff, carry on writing my book after a sabbatical, read more, done some really nice digital illustrations and spent lots more time with the wife and kids etc.

Actually that was a weird one. My wife is an absolute star (obviously) and she had actually been a bit put-out that I'd spent so much time on WoW but never said a word because she thought I was enjoying it so much and didnt want to upset me. Bless her. I reckon there are a few 'WoW Widows' actually :winkold:

Anyone else thinks that Sion sounds like a recovering alcoholic? Have you realised that theres so much more to life? Do you do cartwheels in fields and sit and watch the sunset?

After this weekend I've got a programming project that has to be done. Also got to move this site onto its new server. I'll ding 50 (51 if I work my arse off) and that'll be it for a while...

Such bad timing, as me and Sam are pretty much the same level and qs in a group is a laugh.

WoW defined

MMORPG defined

Some bits I liked:

"What did you do this weekend?"

"Oh, you know...just hung out at home, playing Guild Wars with a few friends."

"Wow...that sounds really boring and dumb. You should get a life."

"...what did you do?"

"It was awesome, man. We went to the bar and Pete got totally wasted and ended up puking all over Jeff's girlfriend. I don't even remember what happened to me after that..."

"I see..."

"Yeah, so like I said, get a life."

"I cant hunny I have a guild raid with the guys tonight.. you know its just like real people i cant just stand them up!

Wife: *blank stare* I'm going to the gym.

Husband: Bye sweety! see you tomorrow sorry!

You know your a heavy World of Warcraft player when WoW starts interferring with your life. You know your a WoW addict when your life starts interferring with your WoW.

So Priests will finally want to spec away from Shadow, and not only do it for the sake of the guild now?

Thats the way it should be imo. Priests had a bit of a raw deal with the Holy/Disc thing being one for the team and not one for themselves. Pretty much all the other classes could be a bit more self indulgent.

And you can have the Warlocks current "imba" tag for a while until mages get buffed in 1.11...

Gonna try to get my hands on this beauty soon! Click!

Drops of arena mobbs at DM ( like razza that spawned last night :S ) , and world drops. Was on the AH last week for 200 g. When im clean of debt im gonna get this with intellect or spirit enchant.

Â