World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Different sets give you different bonuses Tarj. I've got the Blue Dragonscale set, which is only three pieces (Chest, shoulders and legs) which gives me plus five all resistances and plus 23 spell damage.

In the bank I've got 2 of the 8 Elements series, which give wicked bonuses, but the other 6 drop in Scholo and places, so I imagine it's the shammy equivalent of Nays's dreadmist stuff.

^^^I know that feeling Sie. I havent written anything for 6 months now and the tunes I have on my site are getting old quick. I've forgotten most of the stuff i learned in Cubase and Reason but ho hum I do have a nice purple sword :winkold:

Tarj, I'm gonna keep him on Draenor for the time being (can't be arsed to start yet another alt) maybe if a migration comes along I'll move.

Dan, Cubase is a music sequence program, its fantastic.

CT Raid Assist. That thing some of us were talking about last night in Strat.

ctra0st.jpg

Basically, it means you can see everyone in your Raid, how they are health and mana wise, whether they are dead or alive, what buffs/debuffs they have (and time left on the buffs) cooldowns on Soulstone and Ankh, a fast click for the main tanks target, and all kinds of other very handy things.

Personally, i think something like this should be as part of the main program, and not an addon. It really is that good. Especially for Healers, Buffers and Ranged Fighters who want to attack the Main Tanks target but are looking at everything through a big crowd of people.

Its supoib.

aggro11eh.th.jpg

Memories of Arathi, and of Stromgarde.

To think it used to be like this every **** day when the AB portal first opened...

Oh, and to take a leaf out of Rissos book:

I see Druid.

She Strips, She Dances, She Smiles. But i still kill her.

deaddr00d6nh.jpg

I see Druid.

She Strips, She Dances, She Smiles. But i still kill her.

Haha, nice one!

I got dog's abuse last night for killing the druid I saw! Had to laugh though, as I killed her in about three shots!

Bhahahaa **** brilliant!!! That waxo fella has been asking me to join for several weeks :clap::clap::lol:

Remember the guild i warned you about in WS dan.... haha thats bloody great nays

I must admit, having learned a coupe of new spells in the last few days - ie chain lightning, and improved frostshock, I noticed last night I was getting bigger damage numbers than I ever recall seeing before...

Careful with chain lightning Juju, it uses a heck of a lot more mana, for not that much more damage than lightning bolt, if you use it on a single target. Wait until it crits on three targets in a battleground though, nice feeling! With FROOOSSSSTTTTT SHOCK, always keep level 1 on your tool bar as well, especially for instances. That way, you can still slow targets trying to flee (and perhaps agro other mobs) without using much mana. Do the same with earth shock to interrupt casters. L1 ES stops spells being cast for 2 secs.

How easy is it to kite with Frost Shock then?

Id **** kill for that spell. It looks like the best Nuke on the game.

I don't think it's that easy, but it depends on who you're fighting. It's only got a range of 20 yards, so even slowing speed by half often means that the mob or other player is still on you quite quickly. I've actually been practising a bit with it, and am getting better. It's not much use against warriors though, if they manage to charge and hamstring you.

If you've got a speed enchant on boots it'd help keep range I think while they're slowed I suppose. Oh and it's diminishing returns as well, lasting 8seconds first hit, then 4, then 2, then nowt. Damage reduces as well I think.

Â