World of Warcraft

The_Rev

OMFGSTFUN000000000B

Blackrock Spire (Upper), its the same entrance as LBRS but you need a key to take you "up".

I can't believe you didn't know that, I'm a n00b and I know it, mind you, I've done it a few times....

I think like bag slots at the bank, each subsequent respec costs you much more than the last one.

Specifically with the Bank thing.

Make an Alt. Send him to Orgrimmar or any other city, set his hearthstone there, and just post him all your stuff. At 30 copper a time, its a shitload cheaper than buying bagslots!

This thread is ace, if I read it from start to finish it maps out my journey from angry lowbie to happy 60. I can even find out the exact day I bought it and work out my daily average gameplay......But I won't though....

I reckon once everyone is 60 (its getting close) we will be able to walk places like Dire Maul. Last nights venture into DM East proved that we all seem to know exactly what were doing now and if it wasnt for the soppy Warrior leaving to go to the pub :winkold: we would have cleared the whole instance. The next few weeks should be very interesting.

dm9kk.th.jpg

Yeah I really enjoyed last night in DM, it went well after the the first 5 minutes when we all wiped. It was a good instance inside too, nice and varied. You're right Si about everyone knowing their jobs, once everyone left you to get aggro beofre attacking it was a piece of piss, and Tarj's healing is jut great, you don't even realise it's happening, until the fight's ended and you're still on full health.

God bless squishies!

I still want to do an instance with Tarj.

He will love me. I never run out of mana with the lifetap thing, but ****, do i make the priest work!

^^^^ Ta for all the nice words :D

Instances usually goes good, when the tank is allowed the aggro. I get so boored and annoying by mages pulling with firebolts. Showing off with their dmg-dealing etc. Makes me wanna stop healing them and see how long they survive without it..

Thats very true.

Mages feel the urge to 'compete' with Rogues to be top of the damage meters. Everyone who knows anything about the game knows that the two hardest hitting classes on the game (not counting Warriors with epics who hammer everything, but have other things to do in instances) and dealing damage is why they are in the party for (though the crowd control does help too) but unlike Rogues, Mages dont have anyway of losing aggro if they have pulled it. All the can do is Frost Nova, and run away. Doing that is bad play really, you are **** the tank, the priest and risking a wipe. Warlocks can be in the same boat. I could respec to Conflag/Nightfall, get a load of + damage gear, and just nuke the **** out of anything that moves. Id probably outdamage everybody in the instance before i ran out of mana (with a crit or two, i think that could put down 6-8k damage in ten seconds or so) but would it be worth it? nope. It would get myself and the party killed. Doing lots of damage doesnt take any skill as a Cloth Wearer, its what we are designed to do. Doing as much damage as you can without pulling aggro is where the challenge lies. That takes a little bit more thought.

Me, Dan, Tarj and a tank plus mage did a fair bit of BRD this evening, and it went really well. Got me past L57, and a nice piece of "plus healing" mail for when I have to respec to be a healbot at L60.

Â