World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Nope. Its just been changed.

Damage is less, time is up, so it takes a few seconds longer to kill us now. I suppose smart Hunters will consinder this something of a buff. Its still pretty much a guaranteed kill on Warlocks, but now with the extended time, it will last long enough to cut through the Priests Shield and the Mages ice barrier.

Nayson, click here for the latest version of DUF and my custom design which is now all rescaled and fixed.

You'll probably want to put your own tweaks back in (moving the debuff frame etc).

Once again, just open duf up with /duf and choose the "custom" profile.

What is this add0n?

Btw. those devout stuff priests can get a set off sux. No point whatsoever to even try getting it.

The casters "superior" sets dont seem to be as important to have as the melee classes.

Just the nature of us not being as gear dependant though.

Nayson, click here for the latest version of DUF and my custom design which is now all rescaled and fixed.

You'll probably want to put your own tweaks back in (moving the debuff frame etc).

Once again, just open duf up with /duf and choose the "custom" profile.

What is this add0n?

It's a redesign on the Unit frames in the game (Your player frame, target frame, party frames etc).

Only its adds a shitload of funtionality like being able to see the target of your target, all your party members targets, backgrounds reacting to health status (so you can see how people are doing at a glance).

I designed my own unitframes within the mod (you can sort of see them in that screenshot Nayson posted...only they're broken in that. This update I just posted fixes the issues 1.9 introduced)

I did my first 15 man Raid today in Blackrock Spire, a lot of fun, but no decent drops, I rolled a 98 need on a 1H sword and still managed to lose!

Is it normal to turn off group loot and have one master looter pick up the goods and then award it to who rolls highest? Or were my group just being weird?

You have done a full Blackrock Spire run as a 7 man raid?

Are you sure? You would struggle at Rend with 7 men who arent level 60 with epics, The Beast would probably panel you with ease, and the big dragon at the end, Drakkisath (?) needs a big raid to take him down.

Ah then im a noob and i did another instance :oops: :bang:

Thought i did it. Dunno what ive done then, but it was 6 level 60's and me.

Did 3 bosses methinks, and a shitload of spiders.

Well the lull is officially over as I predicted it would be. Basically I started a new alt (yes another one but this is my 'proper' alt honest :winkold: ) on a PvE server and so i can now split my time between caning AV for rep and honour for Sion and questing using the alt (he's ally :oops: )

Have to say it's worked a treat so far. 8)

I thought we were all starting our alliance alts together after everyone hits 60? Well, whatever keeps you playing...

You are more than welcome to come and join me mate. :winkold:

I thought we were all starting our alliance alts together after everyone hits 60? Well, whatever keeps you playing...

I can start an alt with you. Ally alt that is.

shadowburncrit9of.th.jpg

A mage, beating a Warlock??? I know he has epics, and a priest DoTing me and healing him, but a Mage beating a Warlock?!??!

NERF MAGES!!!!!!

darkmoon7xe.th.jpg

And me, Sie and Gzaashon (my dog) at the Faire.

Sorry to say after a few drinks too many at the fair a bit of bare knuckle brawling broke out, both within the group and with allies. That fair should be shut down I tells ya!

Â