World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Yeah, the HK thing is going well this week. Got about 14,000 honour so far. Will probably do some more tomorrow and monday.

I have about 100 HKs, and thats not going into AV and getting a HK every time the raid kills someone, thats ungrouped AB/WSG, or out in the field with you guys. AV kills look good (you can get 250-500 in a couple of hours) but the honour really does suck in there. Especially if you arent a melee class, and you are 30 yards from things you kill, making them pretty much unlootable, because by the time you get there, someone with a big sword/axe/dagger has already picked it up. At least in AB you get credit for what you do, and not because your class stands next to what it kills and can loot it, as opposed to ranged fighters who just get left with the shit.

Nobody has said AV is about honour. Its about rep.

Exactly. Thats why I'm there, to get Exhalted with Frostwolf Clan and get some items for doing so.

Once thats done I'm going AB big style and getting the Hall of Legends for more good armour etc.

Don't think I'll be trying AV again until I'm mid 50's. The first and only time I went in there I found it all a bit bewildering, and just too frenetic. Masses of L60's that I was struggling to hurt, and dying every few seconds, much prefer AB.

was in b4 got booted just now

bah I kill away from a q too :(

Oh yes and a lvl 60 elite rare spawn t-rex is breathing down my neck too (I so want to kill this at some point)

Thats good ol' devilsaur. Me and Tarj have killed a 54 one of those.

Also, if I get exhalted I get the lobotomizer.....*drool*

Oh yes and a lvl 60 elite rare spawn t-rex is breathing down my neck too (I so want to kill this at some point)

Thats good ol' devilsaur. Me and Tarj have killed a 54 one of those.

kingmosh8ut.th.jpg

Nope I was definately refering specifically to a lvl 60 elite rare spawn called King Mosh

Not your commonal garden lvl 54 elite devilsaur

(woohoo I did a screenie, that means I was actually bothered enough to open photoshop :D )

Im guessing that was in a duel, with Surrender Armour stacked dozens of times?

Well, its a duel yes but theres no 'Sunder' armour icons anywhere (they stack to a maximum of 5 btw). Regardless, its bloody impressive.

Ok, real progress on the Epic Mount front now.

Im at the point where i have to do a 5 man Schoolo. But its not a total Schoolo, its only as far as Frostwhisper (the first real "boss" in the room by where all the non hostile/aggro students are?)

I dont even think i have to aggro Frostwhisper. Just get to the room and clear out the patrols. Do my Epic quest bit, and then thats it. Having a go at Frostwhisper has got to be done after that, i guess, but as long as i get my part of the epic chain done, i dont give a shit if we wipe or not.

Who fancies it?

Â