The_Rev

Few nice screenies from today...

Festive fun with a 'partner'...

xmas4pg.th.jpg

Just thought this was a nice shot...

beautiful4oc.th.jpg

How big? :shock:

massivedragon4yn.th.jpg

And this last one was a classic. I was wondering through some of the areas I hadnt fully unlocked and came across two low lvl Hunters. Feeling in the Xmas mood i decided to say hello as oppose to wiping the floor with them. I started to ride off after pleasantries had been exchanged and I see the Hunters Mark on me! Then a concussion shot hits me so I quickly dismounted and killed them both in about 3 hits. :twisted:

Some people are just **** dumb.

deadidiots6me.th.jpg

Alterac Valley, wtf is all that about, it's absolute madness! Dozens of L60's (which I can now see, bye bye ??) opening a can of whupass on me. Think I need a bit more practise in AB first!

And this last one was a classic. I was wondering through some of the areas I hadnt fully unlocked and came across two low lvl Hunters. Feeling in the Xmas mood i decided to say hello as oppose to wiping the floor with them. I started to ride off after pleasantries had been exchanged and I see the Hunters Mark on me! Then a concussion shot hits me so I quickly dismounted and killed them both in about 3 hits. :twisted:

Some people are just **** dumb.

deadidiots6me.th.jpg

I couldnt agree more.

Whats the quickest way to remove a Hunters Mark? Killing the **** Hunter has got to be up there, hasnt it? Like you said, some idiots are better off dead, arent they?

thats why I usually engage the enemy (when I have the suprise advantage PvP) before using hunters mark, why give people a chance to know you are there before you hit them, nice big aimed shot > Serpent sting > Hunters mark > concussive shot and take it from there.

It's like advertising the fact that you are there - stupid people

Alterac Valley, wtf is all that about, it's absolute madness! Dozens of L60's (which I can now see, bye bye ??) opening a can of whupass on me. Think I need a bit more practise in AB first!

Now you cant do AB until you are lvl 60... i know because i cant :cry:

Good effort in Sunken Temple tonight lads (don't worry Bicks, we'll do it again!).

Good group, even though the tank was REALLY pissed off that Dan got the sword he wanted! You wait ages for a decent mail helmet, then two come along at once! The one the dragon dropped at the end is ace, and the reward q from Hinterlands is even better.

Got my L50 reward too, a nice mana totem that drops something like 30 mana every 2 seconds. Not much, but better than the staff or gloves which were the other options.

Speaking of hunters. An Ally put that **** mark on me at HF today just as I entered. "No problem" I thought, "I'm inside a horde village, he can't kill me". He tried to send his cat in after me, but with the helped of the guards, I killed it. So theres me thinking I'm safe when I get shot. **** shot, this guy is nowhere to be seen yet he's shooting me. Knowing maths like I do, the safest place in a squarish zone when the enemiy is outiside the square, is obviously the middle. So I stealth and camp in the most central building, knowing that theres a wall and a fence between me and him.

He shot me, critted me twice and killed me. Just how is that possible? This guy is the new demonology, exploiting Blizzards "shit, we need one more class lets bodge one together quickly regardless of the consequences" actions. Because of Blizzards cock ups in creating the last class so carelessly, the hunter, whilst pretty average in PVP, excels in killing in truced areas, or even horde villages such as HF. No bloke should be able to kill a horde character, in a horde village, from outside, its outrageous I tell ya!

[/rant]

BTW yes lets do ST again

Hunters do seem to have a few things like that.

The Multi shot can hit Stealthed Rogues, and its not defined as an AOE attack as far as im aware. It should either miss them, or be an AOE, shouldnt it?

So I stealth and camp in the most central building, knowing that theres a wall and a fence between me and him.

When you carry hunters mark, you cant stealth dan...

So I stealth and camp in the most central building, knowing that theres a wall and a fence between me and him.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - you didnt know this dan -:D

And yousunkentempledoingwithoutmebastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is do the sunken temple for bicks day, I've declared it!

I think those feathers drop from the trolls for anbody who needs them, like if you have to get someones heart or head or something.

Im pushing along with my epic quest now, and im spending gold like its going out of fashoin. Tarj, ill pay you shitloads of money for 10 Elixirs of Shadow Power.

Oh, and a spectacular **** up on the Baron run.

Banshee Finger dropped from the first boss, and i lost the roll by one point to the Priest. The master looter gave me the item anyway! Priest quit in a hissy fit, and hearthed back to Orgrimmar. Group split up.

Thing is, im probably still going to use my Green Shadow Wrath Wand for the buff to Shadow Spells. Ok, the DPS is a lot lower, but even that isnt a problem, the Curse of Shadow i use all the time lowers Arcane (and shadow) resistance, pushing the wands DPS past the advertised level, and as the Banshee finger is a Frost Wand, it wont be affected by the curse.

Still, the Banshee Finger looks as cool as ****. And i guess i could use it with the Curse of Element when im out of mana (same as Curse of Shadow, only it effects Fire and Frost resists)

Wonder whether the nerf to curse of shadow in 1.9 (no negative resists to shadow damage any more, so huge crits will be a thing of the past) will mean that Banshee Finger is a more attractive OOM wand.

!

I think the point was that Dan was shot through a Wall. Which happens.

Hunters can be excellent in PvP. They can be up there with Rogues, Mages and DPS Warlocks in the giving out hurt stakes, if they are played correctly.

Those feathers drop from trolls in the balconies Si, think they're soulbound though. I needed them for my L50 quest, which I turned in last night.

What was then name of that Ally **** in Felwood Bicks, as he's going straight on my KOS list, the little clearing in the woods.

Errrr, yes you can stealth, you just aren't very hidden thats all, because of the big **** off arrow, however I still get up my stealth bar, which means I can use some stuff on any pets he sends.

!

The fact I stealthed is irrelevant you fool, read what I said! Gun. Fence. Wall. Me!

BTW I lost all the data from from AddOns last night, which means I lost my auctioneer scans, my crit records, and my KOS list amongst other things. The mods are still there, but they'd all had their data wiped, anyone know how that could happen?

I'm distraught....

Â