World of Warcraft

The_Rev

"will now share", is the bit that did it, its just me being picky about the wording, for a second I thought that there were more AH's that I just never used, wouldn't suprise me!

Now let me in!!!!!!!!

Well, Ive been out Christmas shopping in Croydon. And its just like Ogrimmar. Lots of undead all desperatly pawning their bling to the point you can barely move, an an auction house style clamour for the latest goods. Replace armour for LCD tellies and you've got it....

Word of warning.

Never group with a Priest called Dudeimgreen (from Dark Guard). He's another one of those players who gets stroppy if you don't do exactly what he says, when he says it and tells you all to **** off if he dies.

We just attempted a 5 man Scholo with him and we even back tracked the **** instance to get a quest item specifically for him. No less than 2 minutes later, we were branded n00bs, told to "stfu and play", to "mind our shit" when we asked him what his problem was and then he put me on ignore because I pulled him about it.

Complete tosser.

More Alliance Arses kicked!

One thing ive found Tarj, is that Paladins are clothies punchbags. They cant hit hard enough to hurt us, and they have no ranged attack other than a shitty stun (hammer of justice) that appears to have a big cooldown. Their shiny plate armour has no effect on the damage spells do, so they are a piece of piss to keep at a distance and fry with magic. As soon as that pussy bubble goes up, you have the upper hand. Just stop attacking when it goes into the bubble, and heal/mana up. Their entire strategy is just to try and stay alive until you are oom, then beat on you while you are gimped. Its quite easy not to let that happen.

Druids i find easy too. If they go into bear form, a clothie should be able to wipe the floor with them, and in healing form they are as weak as kittens, and its only cat form which you have to worry about. But Druids cant shapeshift out of fear. So fear the cat, and nuke the shit out of it with your hardest attacks. Silence the **** if they are in human form, and just DOT the crap out of it in Bear Form.

I killed that pally twice after chasing him almost all the way to 1000 Needles from Ratchet! I was praying that earth shock would knock him off his mount to stop him getting away after I frost shocked him. Then a cheeky **** L45 Mage attacked me by the lift, so I beat up on him too.

Went through UBRS and Schoolo today, as classruns.

Won **** all in UBRS, but in Schoolo got: Tidesippe (which i didnt want, but is okay..) and Magisters Mantle (which i didnt want, its not even as good as the ones im already wearing) but i missed out on The wand that is one the main reasons i went in there

really bad person!

Â