World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Me and Riss did have some fun in Stonetalon and Splintertree the other night. I think we killed about 10 alliance in 10 mins and three of those we did with 1 swipe :shock:

The best were the two lvl 40's that were camped outside the camp in Stonetalon waiting for Horde lowbies.

We kciked the **** out of them and camped the bastards to make them think twice about doing it again.

:twisted::lol:

As for you Riss, you should check out the joys of the PvP server. Go for a tour of the Alliance areas. Form a Gank Squad, and go splatter Ally in Duskwood or one of the other lowbie contested areas that you have hardly ever been to.

Some of the best nights ive ever had on WoW have been just when ive been riding around with Sie in areas where there is nothing for us XP or Gold wise, but there have been plenty of Alliance to tear into. Some of the running battles at Rachet, or wiping out the Alliance town in Ashenvale/Duskwood/Desolace have been a hoot.

That's the sort of thing I'm on about! As Si said, we had a hoot the other night when we were just on a complete gankathon, great stuff, trying to one shot L20's! I also ganked about 15 low level allies on the road out of the Wetlands dock the other night, before making myself cosy on the ally ship out of there!

I also want to show you my latest overpowered shammy trick, running on the spot in mid air.....

I was chatting before to Bicks and Nays about the lvl60 Scenario. The main thing for me to accomplish after hitting 60 is getting some nice Epic gear so I can finally be of some use in Battlegrounds. Only problem with this is I just cannot see me doing the 40 man Instance runs. I believe (and correct me if I'm wrong, someone surely will :winkold: ) that they last anything up to 4-5 hours and thats after you have waited around for all of the 40 other players. If that is the case, i just cant see me doing it tbh.

I have no problem waiting for half an hour for an Instance group to get together, but thats just 4-5 people usually. And the Instances that I have done (not many admittedly) have lasted 1-1 1/2 hours which is about right.

So, the question is, are the other lvl 60 Instances (10 men etc) going to contain any of the Epic gear that I will be after or is just MC and the other 40 man ones?

Btw, Its going to be a weird feeling finally reaching 60 :winkold:

Epics don't just drop in 40 man raids. They also drop in standard instances (of which you can do as 10 men, not just 5). Also, not all end game raid content is 40 man stuff. ZG for instance is a 20 man.

The best thing for you Sion, if you want to do any of this without having to suffer, is to get out of Perfect Dark X asap.

Simply put, Perfect Dark X is now the laughing stock of the Horde on Deathwing. The recent over recruiting has killed off all the mature, respectable players that were once in it and it's now a guild full of idiot kids motivated by selfish personal gain. They constantly want baby sitting and nag you as they think they're entitled to the contents of your WoW wallet (being in the same guild means they are entitled to your hard earned according to most of them - Epicnemisis being the ubertwat for this). It's a guild made up of all the shite, irritating rejects that got kicked from other guilds.

End game with them is a futile and painful experience. I even said to Nayson he wouldn't last two minutes in a raid with them before leaving said raid due to being fed up with them - the very next day, Nayson found this out and done exactly that. They haven't got a **** clue when it comes to any kind of team work. I will put money down now and say they will never get anywhere even close to doing Molten Core.

The reason I joined again very recently was to test what they were like in ZG. Pdarkxnoemi wanted me to rejoin to raid with them and I agreed. Turned out to be a mistake. They just don't listen to each other.

Seriously, if you want to keep enjoying the game or enhancing your character, Perfect Dark X is not the place to do it.

Meh, its just a guild, I hardly do anything with them anyway. Re lvl 60, getting to 60 is like building something out of lego, the fun is in the building, when its finished, theres a short burst of satifaction and then you chuck it under your bed. My first priority when I get 60 is to get my life back, which I fear may have gone for good.

Ill be level 60 in four bars of XP's time!

Im calling it a night now though. Leave some rested XP overnight, pick up a 5 man Instance Run tomorrow. Ding 60.

Then its time for Epic mount, and decent armour. Not to arsed about Endgame Raids for a while yet. The 10/15 man Instance runs for drops suit me fine.

The big raids are a long way off anyway but I'd rather not be associated with Perfect Dark X for that amount of time. The leveling in WoW really is only a fraction of the game.

I've just been looking at some of the up and coming "key" chain quests and they're **** huge. Still plenty to do before raiding even comes into it. Infact, I'd say we have a good couple of months ahead of us before any serious raiding occurs.

On another note Nayson, I had a look at your epic mount chain of quests and christ, you've got some work to put into getting that horse. I can certainly help out on the dark iron ore part of it and will no doubt be doing UBRS lots due to it being part of the Onyxia's key chains.

Meh, its just a guild, I hardly do anything with them anyway. Re lvl 60, getting to 60 is like building something out of lego, the fun is in the building, when its finished, theres a short burst of satifaction and then you chuck it under your bed. My first priority when I get 60 is to get my life back, which I fear may have gone for good.

:lol:

My biggest problem is that people want players on VT, and i cant see me doing that. I like the game and everything, and getting gear is cool, but i would rather have my music, grab my beer and kick ally arse.

How did you do after i left? Any good drops? We should plan more taccs against allies soon i feel, if we are going to group.

And do you wanna help grind 61 elites sometime? I need the Eye Of Shadows which drops there, for my Anathema staff.

Jeez

To get Benediction/Anathema, priest must do this:

1. Eye of Divinity - You get this by defeating Majordomo Executus in Molten Core, the final boss before Ragnaros. When you defeat him he submits and you are able to loot his chest. There is a 50% chance that it will contain the Eye of Divinity, otherwise it will hold the Ancient Petrified Leaf which is part of the hunter epic quest. Majordomo is a difficult fight and you will need to be in an experienced raiding guild in order to defeat him.

2. Eye of Shadow - You can get this by farming high level elite demons in Winterspring or Blasted Lands. You will need a group of people to farm these demons, and the Eye has a low drop rate (however it has increased significantly since the last patch). Alternatively, you can kill Lord Kazzak in the Blasted Lands, a 40-man outdoor raid boss; he drops the Eye of Shadow 100% of the time.

3. Epic Quest Encounter - Finally, after you have both Eyes, you are ready to do the quest that will complete the staff. This quest is done in the Eastern Plaguelands. You must have the Eye of Divinity equipped in order to see the quest giver. The quest involves protecting several waves of peasants from attacks as they travel from a cave to the quest giver. The quest, while hard, is not overly difficult as long as you bring the right tools to the fight. You can find guides on how to complete this quest from a number of sources.

As you can see, getting Benediction/Anathema is no small task. The biggest roadblock most will encounter is finding a guild that can defeat Majordomo; I've just recently joined a guild that has him on farm status, so it's just a matter of time as I wait for my turn to loot the Eye. Other than that you could technically complete the rest solo and with pick-ups. However, if this is not an option for you, don't fret. There are a number of blue staves available that can fill the rolls of Benediction/Anathema while you wait for your opportunity to get this great item.

On another note Nayson, I had a look at your epic mount chain of quests and christ, you've got some work to put into getting that horse. I can certainly help out on the dark iron ore part of it and will no doubt be doing UBRS lots due to it being part of the Onyxia's key chains.

I know.

I think i might have enough money just to buy pretty much everything i need though!

How did you do after i left? Any good drops? We should plan more taccs against allies soon i feel, if we are going to group.

That fight against the Allies, we were just out statted. They were 4 level 60s, and the Warrior at least, and maybe the other three had loads of epic gear on.

Having said that, myself and Sie saw the Level 60 Warrior from the group on his own a bit later. And we kicked the shit out of him. :mrgreen:

Yep. Dunno why. I still get Rested XP too.

Wonder if i can "bank it" for when the level 70 Expansion comes out in the summer?

Just items, rep, and PvP rank now. Want a nice wand. Bonecreeper Stylus is top of the list.

Though the Stormrager is a Quest reward, and therefore guaranteed. That might be something to aim for.

This Rod of the Ogre Magi and a Shitload of Dreadmist

Then i can start an Alt..

Â