Will He, Won't He

villafan306

Will Baros sign for Villa?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Will Baros sign for Villa?

• Yes
    • No

How much satisfaction do you think Doug gets by saying "well stuff it then, I'm not being ripped off" ?

I think he gets a real kick out of the intrigues of business deals, and that he always wants to look THE MAN.

I reakon we will get him in the next couple of days, and I think Villa will buckle and pay the extra million.

Well he wont be back untill thusday at the earlist. So getting further and further out of reach!

yes..these Baros threads are getting really boring...still this club give us f@#! all to talk about...look what there doing to us...they starve us so much of quality signings that we scrap on every little rumour and eat it to the bone!

yes..these Baros threads are getting really boring...still this club give us f@#! all to talk about...look what there doing to us...they starve us so much of quality signings that we scrap on every little rumour and eat it to the bone!

How sad, but it's true :(

The club have just got 2 million from DV Sale.

They have NO EXCUSE.

But yet again the board wish to prolong the agony of the players, the fans and the manager.

It's quite obvious Doug is well and truly back stabbing the heart out of the club after taking care of his own.

Â