Pick a winner ...  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a winner ...

• New York Jets
    • New England Patriots
    • Miami Dolphins
    • Buffalo Bills

GAMES LEFT:

Patriot scum: Raiders (away*), Cards (home), Bills (away*)

Bill Parcells revolution: SF (home),Kansas Crap (away*), Jets (away*)

Jets: Bills (home), Seahawks(away*), Fins (home)

I hope its not the hated Patriot scum. God I hate them.

*English to Americanese Translation:

Away = On the Road :winkold:

Of those I will dismiss the Dolphins. They wont win in New York. I can see the Jets and the Pats winning out which makes the Jets the champions. You can't underestimate the value of having Brett Favre pulling the trigger down the home straight.

I'll actually still go with the Jets cuz the Pats wont win in the desert and I think the fish will drown in San Fran and I still fancy the Jets even in Miami.

Wow wow. So Pats with 'Raiders away' means it's the Raiders away and not the Pats ? Ah ya gombeen ya messed me up now :)

Sorry I was right in my first post. :oops: My hatred for the Patriots must be clouding my thinking.

Hold on, I've just looked again and you have the Jets home for 2 games and the Pats home against the Cards which contradicts your earlier confusing post. I give up!!

We could look them up ourselves but that requires effort :)

Jets to win the division and then knock the city's other side out of the park in the Superbowl

They would most likely have to negotiate at least one of the Colts and Steelers to get there which they arent capable of doing.

Giants are far from guarenteed an appearance again this year also. A lot will be known about the Giants this Sunday depending on how we play against the Cowboys. If we play like we did against the Eagles i.e. bad playcalling but worse execution on offence then we will most likely lose our first playoff game after the bye.

I think the wind was a huge issue though as Eli usually struggles big time in the wind which can be attributed to a load of stupid pass plays called and dropped passes. I think we will look much better this weekend.....i hope!

As far as the AFC East goes i imagine the PATs will find a way to win it, if i have learned anything about the PATs under Belichick it is to never ever underestimate them or write them off.

if i have learned anything about the PATs under Belichick it is to never ever underestimate them or write them off.

Yes but in this case it's not in their hands. I agree never to write them off, but if the Jets win out then there's nothing the Pats can do. And I still can't see them outscoring the Cardinals in the desert.

I dont think the Jets will win out, i think the hype of them being a Super Bowl contendor has raised the game of their opponents and as such made them crumble under the pressure recently. They need to up their game if they really want to be a contender in the AFC as i think its between the Steelers and the Colts as to who represents the AFC in the Super Bowl.

I think the PATs will do it because thats what they do, having said that though it really is wide open and an entertaining race for a division that is usually all sewn up by now.

Giants are going to win the Superbowl again so the rest do not matter.

Think the Pats will win that Division but it will be close.

Â