Travel From Villa Park

I'll be at this with my Son for the second time in a season for the first time in so long.

Anyhow, we need to get back to New Street as quick as possible for a show in the evening at the Hippodrome at 19:15...is it possible and which is the fastest way to get back?

Do we take a chance on the train from Witton or check out the new bus service from Grosvenor Road?

26 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I'll be at this with my Son for the second time in a season for the first time in so long.

Anyhow, we need to get back to New Street as quick as possible for a show in the evening at the Hippodrome at 19:15...is it possible and which is the fastest way to get back?

Do we take a chance on the train from Witton or check out the new bus service from Grosvenor Road?

You'll be back at New Street by 6pm even if taking your time after the game.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I assume that you know it's now Sunday.

You'll be out of the ground 2 hours before, you aren't going to be in a rush. Kill some time around the ground and then choose whatever method you like, including walking.

7 hours ago, limpid said:

I assume that you know it's now Sunday.

You'll be out of the ground 2 hours before, you aren't going to be in a rush. Kill some time around the ground and then choose whatever method you like, including walking.

Official Villa app and BBC are saying Saturday at 3PM.

3 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Official Villa app and BBC are saying Saturday at 3PM.

It is, sorry. I was mixing it up  with Bournemouth :mrgreen:

On 30/03/2024 at 09:36, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Walk away from the ground and have a pint in the Sacred Heart then get an Uber from there. 

You be the right side of the road closures and congestion 

On 30/03/2024 at 17:36, limpid said:

It is, sorry. I was mixing it up  with Bournemouth :mrgreen:

You had me worried there for a second. I'm in Brum making the pilgrimage for the match and I'm flying back to the states on Sunday, so I would have been screwed.

• Like 2

Â