Weekends Football 6/8 October

andykeenan

5 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

It’s gonna be fun watching onana make a howler or 3 again today :) 

The reason i find Onana hilarious... is purely due to the ego and bravado he came in with lol.

Bet Maguire giggles a little inside at every clanger he makes.

• Haha 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The reason i find Onana hilarious... is purely due to the ego and bravado he came in with lol.

Bet Maguire giggles a little inside at every clanger he makes.

Yeah I thought he came in acting the big man and publically criticised maguire in pre season, the captain of the club to get brownie points with the fans! 

hilarious how that worked out for him haha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

last 5-10 mins been far too easy for spurs. Wonder if luton will beat our relegation season points tally.

I reckon they will, they seem to have a lot of heart and put a shift in, they create a fair amount of chances in front of goal too

4 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

last 5-10 mins been far too easy for spurs. Wonder if luton will beat our relegation season points tally.

I think is a couple of other teams that will probably finish below them

I like this that refs are doing - when a player goes down, the referee insists that treatment comes on so that the player has to go off for thirty seconds - Hjojberg is putting it on, but the ref isn't a doctor and can't just book him, but it gives them something that at least starts to discourage it - we see far too many games that finish with nineteen 'injuries' in the last five minutes.

• Like 1

Â