Horse Racing - the good, the bad and the ugly

bielesibub

Next one at Chelt 3.35 is a tricky one for a small field.

I'm siding with Butch - Owner Max McNeil won this race last year with Shearer so I'm just about siding with him.

Lisnamult lad in the F/C.

**Cracked a stake on each to win as it's too hard to call.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Next one at Chelt 3.35 is a tricky one for a small field.

I'm siding with Butch - Owner Max McNeil won this race last year with Shearer so I'm just about siding with him.

Just held on. Nothing to shout about in that one though.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

He does. Weak field and will be interesting to seen what he does in better company in bigger fields in the near future.

Yeah you can’t get too much off that win in terms of form but his jumping was good, and won easy enough. We know he likes the course. Owners will be pleased and we shall see. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Cheltenham

1.15 Before Midnight 

1.50 Blueking D’Oroux

2.25 Lord Accord 

3.00 Party Business

Kelso 

1.29 Highland Hunter ( most Interesting horse of the day. Long lay-off but goes well fresh. Fergal O’ Briens only runner up there today and paddy Brennan has decided to skip Cheltenham and travel 309 miles to be on this horse. Trainer/jockey very good record at course and it’s their only ride of the day up Kelso .

2.39 Pay The Piper 

Galway 

4.17 Buddy One 

Two winners out of that lot. Small profit. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Strong Foundations  e/w

Relief. Decent return for him with £20 e/w on him. Praying he held on for 4th.

Finished up on the day though with a decent profit.

Back to the drawing board tonight to study and all 👀 on Aintree and Wincanton tomorrow.

• Like 2

I think Ashington in the 12.50 Aintree could enjoy being upped in distance and is 25/1. Very tough race to call not much standing out 

2.00 Aintree I think Hitman is the class act here but I also like Al Dancer and he may shock a few 

3.29 Wincanton Morodor if ready to go could be the one here but again not a lot sticking out today 

Â