Horse Racing: Jumps

Kingman

Can i aftertime it lol? I thought it looked in with chance in the Eider when coming down at the last, so had a chance if he could stay on his feet.

Cracking run by Ms Parfois under 11-4. Aintree and the big one next for her?

• Like 1

17th Mar WEXFORD 13:45 2M HURDLE 2m - Each Way 4. Arizona Boy 33/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

17th Mar LIMERICK 15:10 2M 6F HURDLE 2m 6f - Each Way 9. Lord Schnitzel 125/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 3 Places

17th Mar LIMERICK 15:40 2M 5F HCAP HURDLE 2m 5f - Each Way 18. The Grey Guy 14/1 E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 5 Places

17th Mar LIMERICK 17:25 3M 1/2F HCAP CHASE 3m 120yds - Each Way 6. Spancil Hill 20/1 E/W Terms: 1/4 Odds | 4 Places

Had £10 e/w on Poker Play and Potters Corner yesterday plus £20 on first race on ITV, which name escapes me. Won £650. If I had put them in a treble I would have been ecstatic! Not sure why I picked them, was just one of those days, added to by pretty much all the football scores going as I wanted, especially the Villa.

Had a poor 2019 betting wise and nearly 1k down before yesterday so it was nice to finally have something going my way. I've also decided it's time to reign it in as it was affecting my moods! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, snowychap said:

Only beaten 3/4 length according to the result on ATR. :o

Few quid now coming for the last selection into 9/1 from 20/1... Will be a nice EW double. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kingman said:

Wowzers that 125/1 shot is now generally 16/1

15 hours ago, snowychap said:

Only beaten 3/4 length according to the result on ATR. :o

15 hours ago, Kingman said:

Yeah by a 1/3 On shot mate!.. 

Nice if you managed to get on it at 125/1 though. Finishing 2nd at them odds would still feel like a winner @ 25/1.

Nice shout @Kingman

10 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Nice if you managed to get on it at 125/1 though. Finishing 2nd at them odds would still feel like a winner @ 25/1.

Nice shout @Kingman

Have a look 5.30 Dreamonlad 150/1... 4places with PP & BF!..

59 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Not me by the way, but the mother in law who  just has a knack of picking trebles and four folds that win. 

Good effort, Would of still cleaned up with EW Yankee mate. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Can you post them in advance in future, please, Ruge? :)

She had a few big wins lately. She’s only started regularly betting on the horses the last month. She keeps winning though. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â