Villa Talk Draft Fantasy League is Live!

maqroll

If the mods don't mind, could we leave this here for a couple of weeks to fill the league? 

The league is on the Premier League app.

Code is 0tuydl

Draft is 8pm GMT Monday August 1.

It's a head to head League which is fun because we play each other week to week. 

Join up!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, maqroll said:

If the mods don't mind, could we leave this here for a couple of weeks to fill the league? 

The league is on the Premier League app.

Code is 0tuydl

Draft is 8pm GMT Monday August 1.

It's a head to head League which is fun because we play each other week to week. 

Join up!

i'm in. never done the draft before so i'm intrigued by it!

• Like 1

Nice! We've got 3 total so far. 9 more and we have an ideal number.

By the way, for those unfamiliar with the draft format, it means we all log in at the same time and each get 90 seconds to pick a player until we have full rosters. The picking order is randomly generated and snakes back, so if it's a 12 team league, the 12th pick also gets the 13th pick, the 11th pick gets the 14th pick and so on.

The cool thing about draft leagues is different teams cannot roster the same player. Every team is totally unique. So your success is to a large degree down to how well you draft.

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Nice! We've got 3 total so far. 9 more and we have an ideal number.

By the way, for those unfamiliar with the draft format, it means we all log in at the same time and each get 90 seconds to pick a player until we have full rosters. The picking order is randomly generated and snakes back, so if it's a 12 team league, the 12th pick also gets the 13th pick, the 11th pick gets the 14th pick and so on.

The cool thing about draft leagues is different teams cannot roster the same player. Every team is totally unique. So your success is to a large degree down to how well you draft.

I'll sign up at some point. 

Having done a 12 man draft before it does get very messy after about the 11th or 12th pick. I'd certainly recommend not going any bigger than this. 

9 hours ago, tomav84 said:

is it just a case of picking 11+4 subs and that's it for the season? no transfers etc?

No, you can do transfers every week and even trade players with other managers. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

I'll sign up at some point. 

Having done a 12 man draft before it does get very messy after about the 11th or 12th pick. I'd certainly recommend not going any bigger than this. 

Yes i agree really 10 is enough because then ut becomes complocated as you dibt really have many players to choose from

Â