In The Know. Knowing Me Knowing You....Saha (summer '08)

Chris_McNerlin

interesting, a different tone from MON. Usually he doesnt give much away and talks about looking and hoping to add to the squad.

In this article hes talking about bids, negotiaitons, and the lines:

"It’s just that we do not have anything official to announce just yet.

However, I anticipate that there will be significant additions. I would just ask supporters to be patient for a little while longer.”

suggest to me that negotiations are going well and we could see some signings soon.

yes it does and we are very close to major signings

£10 to VT if Bentley is not a Villa player

My mate at work as just walked in swearing on his life that Mertin O'Neill has just walked into the Marriott hotel with SWP. WE work right by the hotel. I trust this lad, however he is a Coventry City fan so don't hold your breath.

acwilliams:

I was told tonight that Barry will sign for Arsenal very soon as everything is done bar the actual sealing and delivering. This has come directly from a member of Gareth Barry's family.

Anon:

Someone I know saw Bentley driving aroung Knowle the other week (2 weeks ago now), somewhere or something to do with fistface's old house or the road.

From my uncle's mate's brother who was working there and Bentley asked him directions.

Anon:

Guzan's work permit application has been turned down again.

....getting my usual commuter train home from the big smoke (Euston), look over to the next platform and thought to myself hhmmm that lumbering gait looks familiar ...wait no it can't be ....its the big man himself!

Well 99% certain he had a kind of mini mohawk so if anyone can confirm he's now sporting this snazzy barnet then it was defo him.

I would have gone and spoken to him but he'd already gone through the ticket barrier and was getting on in First Class (alone) with a Selfridges bag (doesn't he know theres one in Brum now!?). Besides he probably wouldn't have appreciated me droning on like an excited schoolboy asking when we were going to sign someone.

Anyway as my girfriend was nonplussed I thought I'd share with fellow Villatalk lads.

Anyone else seen any Villa players today?

he was in the bullring yesterday at about 4, perhaps he's going to WBA

u know nothing chris. get your coat now. just because you worked for wba theres no need to make up stupid rumours