In The Know. Knowing Me Knowing You....Saha (summer '08)

Chris_McNerlin

from ICBrum forum

2 British and one Polish (DF, GK, CM). Another brit (CF) to follow with Barry to go. Also Bentley depending on two things.....Agreement of Barry price and whether SWP chooses Portsmouth! Loan signings will be defenders.....

... don't know how true it is mind.

The budget is £85m Barry is going for £20m the short list is and are very close to signing are

Bentley £21m

Anton Ferdinand £8m

Steve Finnan part of the Barry deal

Sidwell

Milner £8m

Andy Johnson £6m

And the American keeper.

I trust the source of this info...not a wind up at all.. (Manager at Villa - Not MON of course)

Huntelaar is the name I have been given. As ridiculous as it sounds I was told it would be completed after the Euro's. As Randy and Co are coming over this weekend I would be hopeful something will happen in the next week re:transfers.

The latest from ICBrum.

2 seperate ITN snips. Firstly the Barry deal is all but done. My mate has been working on a 3 million pound house down the smoke belonging to Barrys agent. Secondly Sidwell was at a Sutton hotel last week along with Diego Forlan.

First of all I'm not into all this ITK stuff etc. BUT - on a Blackburn message board there is this guy called Nickos who is a journalist from what I can gather and he says that the apparant £15m bid we made for Bentley is simply not true.

I wouldn't normally believe this but some of the stuff he has come out with is immense and he has been correct. I saw the Elmander deal before, and I read on that message board about 2 weeks ago from Nickos that Bolton were gonna sign him for around £10m and that they are also very interested in Baros and Saha.

Contacted a Blackburn supporting friend who was the one that introduced me to the message board, and he tells me that this guy is spot on with most things.

No idea why he posts on there though, must be a Blackburn fan? Also - he states that he has talked to Lennon's agent and Lennon isn't on his way to Blackburn in exchange for Bentley.

Who knows what's going on then?!

Trust me on this one as it comes from a very reputable source...

Liverpool HAVE offered £15m but with no add-ons.

It is NOT a take it or leave it bid.

Now in my opinion I think O'Neill will hold out for his asking price (allegedly £18m) and if he doesn't get it there'll be no deal. If that happens imagine O'Neill making Barry publicly apologise! Stranger things have happened.

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen! It's the first 'ITK' annual 'theres going to be loads of new signings for the kit launch' comment!

Why do I get excited and hope there will be several new signings unveiling the kits every year......?

I have it under a good source from Villa Park that if all goes to plan there WILL be new faces at the kit launch.

Saw Bentley in Panacea Manchester and asked him if he may join my beloved Villa. He politely said “we’ll see”, take that as you will. I realise he doesn’t really give anything away but he didn’t say NO, lol.

He looked a right fringe though, had his hair slicked back like an Italian mobster. Gobby Cabage was with him too and you can imagine what he looked like. A beach bum in a nutshell.

Saw Bentley in Panacea Manchester and asked him if he may join my beloved Villa. He politely said “we’ll see”, take that as you will. I realise he doesn’t really give anything away but he didn’t say NO, lol.

He looked a right fringe though, had his hair slicked back like an Italian mobster. Gobby Cabage was with him too and you can imagine what he looked like. A beach bum in a nutshell.

I would have punched Savage in the balls.

Thanks for the info though.

A journo who posts on a Blackburn site, who if you read him seems to be pretty ITK reckons tomorrows Sundays a 'new' club will be in for Bentley...... also says we have offered £7m for Milner and Toon want £9m :crylaugh:

HERE

A journo who posts on a Blackburn site, who if you read him seems to be pretty ITK reckons tomorrows Sundays a 'new' club will be in for Bentley...... also says we have offered £7m for Milner and Toon want £9m :crylaugh:

HERE

Just read that, I would guess at a foreign club by the way he says it.