<Insert generation> console head to head

Davkaus

4 hours ago, Eidolon said:

It seems to be pretty polarizing like that, its either one of your favourites or you just dont really care for it

I’ve never played it and really I need to. I’ve got the 3ds version but I’m worried I’ll be put off by the clock/timer countdown part of the game. 

• Like 1

On 29/09/2021 at 20:46, Davkaus said:

I have played all of those things several years ago at much higher graphics quality on my PC :P 

Tbf, graphics aren't the be all and end all, but I never had a Nintendo device when I was younger, so I just don't give a shit about Nintendo exclusives. Zelda, Mario? Meh. Never played them, don't care, and most third party games don't run on them. The third party games that do run are either several years behind, or hamstrung massively due to the hardware constraints. I'd take TLOU and Unchartered and various third party games over Zelda all day.

Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild are two of my favourite games of all time, so much so that I hate completed both twice.

• Like 1

On 29/09/2021 at 22:53, PieFacE said:

Game Pass is the best value in gaming by a long stretch. 

PS Now is at least on par with Gamepass if not slightly better in some aspects.

It’s regularly on sale for £32 a year, less than £3 a month.

It has 600+ games to download including most of the exclusives. It’s had Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last of Us 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War remake, etc.

Edited by ender4

10 hours ago, ender4 said:

PS Now is at least on par with Gamepass if not slightly better in some aspects.

It’s regularly on sale for £32 a year, less than £3 a month.

It has 600+ games to download including most of the exclusives. It’s had Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last of Us 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War remake, etc.

Can't say I agree tbh. I'd agree with you if the exclusive games launched on PS Now day 1. If that was the case it would be much better value given Sony's track record of exclusive titles. Without that I don't think it competes. 

Yeah I'd agree with that, game pass is better because it replaces the need to buy 1st party games, it gives you them day 1 as part of the deal

The last of us 2 was added this week

Don't get me wrong it's because PS has better 1st party games and more of them but game pass is a more appealing service 

19 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah I'd agree with that, game pass is better because it replaces the need to buy 1st party games, it gives you them day 1 as part of the deal

The last of us 2 was added this week

Don't get me wrong it's because PS has better 1st party games and more of them but game pass is a more appealing service 

Though Game Pass is twice or triple the price of PS Now.  If PS Now had an ultimate version, it would probably have day 1 games as well.

Â