WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

On 24/11/2023 at 18:33, rjw63 said:

Tonight the “West Midlands football family “ all seem to think spuds are going to beat us.

Bunch of smeg lickers.

Mate.

And they were ALL **** wrong.

The "West Midlands Football Family" are green eyed and bitter.

I love it 🤣

• Haha 1

Missed most of this tonight but did catch Kev the Custard Bowl Nobber, from sunny South Wales. Seems  they are getting as bitter as the Noses.

Dont ask me what he was saying about Villa though as it sounded like Swahili mixed with inbred.

Edited by rjw63
keeeeeeeenanism
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Missed most of this tonight but did catch Kev the Custard Bowl Nobber, from sunny Douth Wales. Seems  they are getting as bitter as the Noses.

Dont ask me what he was saying about Villa though as it sounded like Swahili mixed with inbred.

I caught him too. Jabbering complete nonsense. Could only make out he was very salty about our win. Thinks the media ignored their win against city. 

Yawn. Bore off.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Squeaky, Eddie is prepared to have a £50 bet with any Villa fan for charity that we will not win the league. Again, very very salty and talked just about us and nothing else.

I hope his next cruise is on HMS Titanic

The “West Midlands Football Family “ really are a bitter bunch of wizards sleeves.

• Like 2

Bunch of bitter jealous twisted smegma eating words removed. 

They are can't handle it. Villa are not shit for once. All that mind the gap bullshit is coming back to bite. Don't dish it out if you can't take it back.

Care in the community freaks.

• Like 2

Can't wait for Pete The Reet(ard) to phone in and give his opinion on last night (eeez gorra goo, I'm in me 70's, mate, mate mate mate).

Can't wait for whiny word removed Dan the walsall fan to ask for the manager to goooo for the 75th day in a row.

1 We get it you want him to leave. Why call every day about it.

2 Nobody cares about Walsall.

Edited by Hank Scorpio
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

His lad guzz all ova the country mate, proppa blooze....and if his lad sez he's gorra goo then he's gorra goo mate.  Bet he was proppa fewminn,,,,,,,£37 when it's on the telly before Xmas ? Didn't stop 40,000 blooze gooin' did it ? Took Cov over, ran em out of town and we drank all their beer, serves em right ! DCBs mate.

Get Skip O'Connor in mate. Proppa playah, pashun mate.

Gerrimin !!!!

Skip skip is that you skip love you skip you love the blues skip your brilliant skip skip proppa blues skip you are Mate

• Haha 2

Daz the Spaz absolutely fuming just now at Dan the cabbagey Walsall fan who said the manager still has to go after they managed a superb win at Notts County 😂😂😂

Glenroy Mommies Boy has consigned himself to the fact that relegation is happening.

Sounded like he was about to purchase a length of rope and a stool.

• Haha 3

On 09/12/2023 at 10:49, rjw63 said:

Can't wait for Pete The Reet(ard) to phone in and give his opinion on last night (eeez gorra goo, I'm in me 70's, mate, mate mate mate).

He has just been on, all of the above was confirmed. And he hung up🤣🤣🤣 he is also blaming the new owners, saying they like the Chinese

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

Lock up your sisters, it’s Pete the Reet(ard) mate.

I’M 72 mate, 67 years a supporter mate, seen good bad and mediocre mate.

Shrek is the worst I’ve seen mate

Clueless mate.

Yanks are as bad as the Chinese mate.

Get Mowbray in mate, we are going down!

mate 😂😂😂😂

Edited by rjw63
  • Haha 3

A man called Leslie is all for giving Rooney more time, the voice of reason

Needs to bring some of his own players in before he can be judged. 

Edited by Follyfoot

On 07/12/2023 at 21:22, Follyfoot said:

Squeaky, Eddie is prepared to have a £50 bet with any Villa fan for charity that we will not win the league. Again, very very salty and talked just about us and nothing else.

I hope his next cruise is on HMS Titanic

That ship has sailed 

• Like 1

Â