MOTD1 vs MOTD2

B6 to E6

Nowadays I find that I watch MOTD2 more than 1, and TBH I prefer it. Am I the only one?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Nowadays I find that I watch MOTD2 more than 1, and TBH I prefer it. Am I the only one?

• Match of the Day 1 (Saturday Night)
    • Match of the Day 2 (Sunday Night)

MOTD1. Lineker, Hanson, Shearer or Lawrenson on Saturday. You have to make do with Gavin Peacock, Lee Dixon and that annoying **** Adrian Chiles on a Sunday. Peacock and Dixon ain't the problem, it's that fat Baggies clearing in the woods Chiles, so annoying!

MOTD1 everytime.

Is there a pundit who is more dumbed down than Gavin Peacock?

Who said last night "He blows a bit hot and cold....by that i mean a bit good and er, a bit bad".

Cheers for clearing that up Gav. Patronising clearing in the woods!

Generally prefer MOTD2 though. Shame the highlights dont last a bit longer but i like the fact they try and throw some comedy in. There does seem to be a lack of decent analysis at present though. To the extent it makes me wonder just how much 'knowledge' these people have in the first place, let alone their ability to communicate it to the audience. Strachan and O'Neill were probably the last ones the BBC had that provided decent tactical insights.

I prefer MOTD2, 2 good 2 bad is pretty good sometimes, a bit like soccer AM 3rd eye. I tend to watch both though to be honest, as long as Villa had a good performance otherwise ill just watch MOTD2.

I was thinking this last night.

You can tell Dixon has some tacit defensive knowledge in there and it occasionally rears its head if you read into what he has said. Unfortunately, most of the time it just comes out as "right, what he's done here is he's run out of the box and left his man. I played for Arsenal you know. And then as you can see it's in the net".

They're both better than 'The Premiership'. Thank god that didn't last.

Seconded.That debacle was the epitome of the media and their fawning over the 'big four'.

And we don't have to listen to Clive "That night in Barcelona" Tyldesley every Saturday.clearing in the woods.Appalling programme.

Â