REM?

nrogers

REM?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. REM?

• Steaming Bag of Monkey Spunk, Stipe is a twat?
    • Awesome - Stipe is a God?
    • OK - unoffensive

ooh can we have one about pnik floyd too and any other feted band, just so I can vote OK - onoffensive to pretty much all of them, yes even pulp

If you want LV, knock yourself out, you know where the Post New Button is.... ;)

Guest RantinRob

Not bothered one way or the other............although I did like that Pet Sounds rip-off they did (At My Most Beautiful)

ooh can we have one about pnik floyd too and any other feted band, just so I can vote OK - onoffensive to pretty much all of them, yes even pulp

If you want LV, knock yourself out, you know where the Post New Button is.... ;)

not getting at you Nick - just that on here I cannot understand the number of posts about certain bands / singers if you don't like don't listen to them

me - I generally listen to anything that comes on radio or on disks or the net, in fact I rarely know which group I am listennig too..........

they nearly all have made tracks I like or can listen to

Guest RantinRob

It's like, I am a massive Beach Boys fan, even though Mike Love is and always has been a total **** ;-)

Guest RantinRob
Have been listening to Smiley Smile and Wild Honey this morning, Rob - absolutely astonishing albums.

Nice one!

have you got Sunflower? That's even better (due to Dennis' input)

Good band. Have their 'Best of'. have some good stuff, and like most bands, have their crap too. 'Losing my Religion' is one of my fave songs.

Sunflower is fantastic, and its got the added bonus of being paired with Surfs Up (not the most consistant album, but the title track is just beautiful, it could make a grown man cry!).

Guest RantinRob
Sunflower is fantastic, and its got the added bonus of being paired with Surfs Up (not the most consistant album, but the title track is just beautiful, it could make a grown man cry!).

Now there's a chap with good taste :winkold:

Â