Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
chappy

League cup final potential clash

Recommended Posts

In the unlikely event of us reaching the league cup final, this game will be rearranged.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/12/2019 at 19:25, chappy said:

In the unlikely event of us reaching the league cup final, this game will be rearranged.

You were saying ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had the notification of the postponement pop up via BBC Sport. Shame really, as this would have been our first Saturday 3pm kick off for aaaages. Still, if there's any good reason not to have one, it's a Wembley Cup final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/01/2020 at 10:05, hogso said:

Just had the notification of the postponement pop up via BBC Sport. Shame really, as this would have been our first Saturday 3pm kick off for aaaages. Still, if there's any good reason not to have one, it's a Wembley Cup final.

We have only had 4 Saturday 3pm at Villa Park ALL Season with the next not till a minimum of at least April. 

Considering we have Wolves and Man utd at home in April that will likely be moved, Could be Palace on the 25th April for next Saturday 3pm 

Edited by Kingman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This getting rearranged for the middle of the week before or after the original date? Our record for night games is pretty incredible isn't it, someone came up with the stats but I don't remember who, where or what, sorry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All of April's games have been moved and yet we still don't have a date for this?

Seems to be taking a long time - Man City had a completely unexpected postponement due to weather and that was rearranged (and played!) within ten days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/01/2020 at 13:06, Kingman said:

We have only had 4 Saturday 3pm at Villa Park ALL Season with the next not till a minimum of at least April. 

Considering we have Wolves and Man utd at home in April that will likely be moved, Could be Palace on the 25th April for next Saturday 3pm 

Absolutely **** disgraceful, Going into May and only 4 Saturday 3pm kick offs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â