Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Newcastle

limpid

Match Polls  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/11/19 at 23:59

20 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I usually go onto the fan forums after games and in this case it was Newcastles fan forum. I don't think I've ever seen such a bunch of awful disgusting comments from a section of fans as I have on there site. Usually you get a majority admitting they were outclassed. The title alone says it all and I thought there would be some words against Smith but as you can guess its Grealish at the centre of it. Even Wesley gets a mention for (being a nasty Bas***d) so he must of had an affect in the game that they didnt like or some of our fans disnt notice, his presence must be doing something. The real awful stuff is on the 4th and 5th page talking about us Brummies being molested, pops up often and it's that sad it's worth laughing at that a bunch of fans lower themselves to that point. Back to Jack, according to there fans he's a cheater, diver that the push wasn't even a push (More of the usual) but what's funny is they really couldn't stand our fans singing about Jack for ages, which show our fans singing really does there nut in.

There fans are now trying to own the cabbage comment on Bruce, it's rife through there forum, they forget it was born at Villa

https://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/38591-vile-words removed-v-bruces-band-of-bastards/

I think that largely came off him kicking down a Newcastle player when he tried to challenge for a ball. Nothing malicious, just clumsy. And ofc. since they lost, everything is blown out of proportion. 

On 25/11/2019 at 21:58, ThunderPower_14 said:

I thought Wes was okay, was a handful for the defenders which created a lot of space for Jack to work his magic in. 

We could have had a few more there, controlled the game really well. Heaton was excellent as well. 

Many people saying Wes is good because he took 2 defenders with him and this created space for others. Yes two defenders stuck to Wes, this alone does not make him good. It means that that Newcastle put two defenders on him. If I was a manager of another team I would not put two defenders on him, just one to wind him up would be effective. I hate moaning about him or any Villa player and I would love him to come good. Saying that I would see Davis in his spot (when fit)

Â