Tickets

Kingman

44 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Still around 600 left after 2hrs of GS

Won’t let me buy more than one :( trying to get one for the Mrs but it won’t let me

Says only one ticket

Edited by alreadyexists

35 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Won’t let me buy more than one :( trying to get one for the Mrs but it won’t let me

Says only one ticket

Create her an account then assign her to new client ref mate

Edited by Kingman
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Create her an account then assign her to new client ref mate

Got two tickets for me and the wife. Thanks bud. I’m sure I used to be able to just buy more than one ticket without booking refs... maybe it’s my booking history as only went to 4 games last year?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Got two tickets for me and the wife. Thanks bud. I’m sure I used to be able to just buy more than one ticket without booking refs... maybe it’s my booking history as only went to 4 games last year?

Good stuff, Its the same for everyone now mate, Only one ticket per client ref and they must be assigned to someone. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kingman said:

Good stuff, Its the same for everyone now mate, Only one ticket per client ref and they must be assigned to someone. 

It's a ridiculous system though, it's like they haven't  considered the usability at all.

If you want to go with the wife and kids, you've got to make an account for each of them individually? It's shite.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

It's a ridiculous system though, it's like they haven't  considered the usability at all.

If you want to go with the wife and kids, you've got to make an account for each of them individually? It's shite.

Personally think its better mate as no more of ye olde "They didn't assign the tickets to my son/daughters Client ref and now they don't meet the booking criteria for Wembley tickets and they have been to every game like me" 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

On 15/08/2019 at 00:05, Johnnyp said:

I'm upper trinity for the Everton game. Not great is it ?

I’m upper trinity for the game too, I’ve always enjoyed games up there tbh, view is good and legroom is ok. There isn’t a bad view at VP to be fair 

• Like 1

Â