Saido Berahino

Villan4Life

Doing a gabby during his barren goal scoring and fathering 3 kids by different women.

scored three goals recently.

https://dailym.ai/2O2KlB6

Saido Berahino has only managed to score two goals in 913 days.

But the Stoke City striker appears to have better skills in the bedroom as three woman have reportedly given birth to his babies over a six-week period, according to The Sun.

Berahino's former fiancée Stephania Christoforou, 27, welcomed a baby boy, named Costa, on May 30.

And his ex-girlfriend Chelsea Lovelace gave birth to a girl, Aniya Marie, on July 17.

Both babies have 25-year-old Berahino listed as the father on their birth certificates, according to The Mirror.

But it has now emerged that another woman has claimed he is also the father of her baby, who was born on July 15.

Edited by Villan4Life

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

I do wonder how many white football players have loads of kids with loads of women, but it doesn't get reported

I think it's more to do with the timing. 3 kids with 3 different women in six weeks is good going. 

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I do wonder how many white football players have loads of kids with loads of women, but it doesn't get reported ( or in many cases, don't have loads of kids by loads of women...but gets reported anyway)

I thought was just shit players the media reported

Â