Premier League Predictions 2018/19

Chewie

On 22/09/2018 at 17:25, chappy said:

Hmm dropped some points last week.

How does the non-banker chip work?

https://predictor.talksport.com/public/#/help/how-to

IKTS comes with two chips which affect the scoring for that particular fixture. The Banker is usually placed on the prediction that you are most confident about and will double or treble (Banker Multiplier) your score for that match. The Insurance chip is usually placed on the prediction that you are most uncertain about and should your prediction be wrong, limits your score to 0 rather than -10.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 09/11/2018 at 16:41, Czechlad said:

I also feel like we were able to engage with one another much more. It's november and this thread is dead. 

Yes - all feels a bit separate from on here.

Plus, going by last week, we're all a bit pants at this format!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, rubberman said:

Yes - all feels a bit separate from on here.

Plus, going by last week, we're all a bit pants at this format!

I am definitely terrible at this format. I'm also not putting in the effort I was last season. I would actually look up where the teams were in the table, look at form, etc and try to guess. This season, I am just mindlessly filling them in and hoping. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well congrats to Andy. You are officially the winner. Bob also looks like you will take 2nd unless you have a catastrophic last week and I managed to guess everything right. 

I love doing this stuff, but I'm hoping we are back in the prem next season and can go back to the old method. This felt like a chore whereas previously I liked how we were actually talking. I had to bump this from last year. 

Zc1SgiW.png

• 1 year later...

BUMP

On 09/11/2018 at 20:01, Chewie said:

Yeah I hear ya @Czechlad - if we can make it back into the Premier League then I'll look to return to the old format next season ?

@Chewie Any thoughts on this old chap?

I'm just about to start a new thread to see if there is any interest for next season on a specific site, superbru.com,  which does it all for you.

Let me know before i start the new thread. 👍

• Like 2

On 04/09/2020 at 21:58, imavillan said:

BUMP

@Chewie Any thoughts on this old chap?

I'm just about to start a new thread to see if there is any interest for next season on a specific site, superbru.com,  which does it all for you.

Let me know before i start the new thread. 👍

I appreciate you "checking in" with me mate, but I won't have time to do this. Please go ahead with your plan, I'll happily play along if you could tag me when you get it setup?

Cheers

Â