UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Just got a text saying Brock is out of his title defence at UFC 106. Gutted.

Edit - I've had a look and it's true. Who steps in? Velasquez? Surely not. Dos Santos? Nowhere near peaking atm. Big Nog? He's out of training.

If they scrap it it'll kill the the PPV buys. Bummer.

• 2 weeks later...

She hasnt actually got anything out on show though has she? Just a shot of her from the rear with no top on? Not really my cup of tea anyway. Now if the bird she fought in the last fight got them out .....

**SPOILERWARNING**

TUF heavyweights has been pretty wank but last nights show featured a pretty slick armbar by Big (humongous) Marcus. I sure didn't see that coming from him :-)

TUF heavyweights has been pretty wank but last nights show featured a pretty slick armbar by Big (humongous) Marcus. I sure didn't see that coming from him :-)

Bugger. I have that on series link, we don't get it in the UK until saturday. :(

I always felt 'Big Baby' was a bit of a dark horse. He's a big unit.

I've actually quite enjoyed the TUF heavyweights because of Kimbo Slice and Roy Nelson. It makes me laugh how they make out that Kimbo is going to get another fight whilst on the show. I bet they give him a little contract anyway, because he'll draw the crowds in. And he also has the biggest arms I've ever seen.

Nice spoiler! Weapon!

Â