Strong City

villab0y

Amazing, have you people never heard of email?

Yes, we have email. But we also believe it striking down a lie by telling the truth. This was why I came to your thread. If Ben would have told our story instead of fabricating his own, we would not be conversing rihgt now. If Prudence would not spend her time stalking us and telling her stories, you would not have heard from her mother.

Yes, we have email. But we also believe it striking down a lie by telling the truth. This was why I came to your thread. If Prudence would not spend her time stalking us, you would not have heard from her mother. If Ben would have told our story instead of fabricating his own, we would not be conversing rihgt now.

So the letter was for the benefit of the thread and not for the benefit of Prudence?

Cheap. :angry:

Yes, we have email. But we also believe it striking down a lie by telling the truth. This was why I came to your thread. If Prudence would not spend her time stalking us, you would not have heard from her mother. If Ben would have told our story instead of fabricating his own, we would not be conversing rihgt now.

So the letter was for the benefit of the thread and not for the benefit of Prudence?

Cheap. :angry:

Prudence just made a declaration to the world (internet) that was untrue. It was her mother’s prerogative to use the same venue to set the record straight. Is there something wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with using the same venue, Terry, it was the method that was cheap.

The technique she used was not at all genuine.

In order to set the world straight, she should have talked to the world.

Rather, she decided to write to her 'little Prudence' and make sure that she was overheard by the world.

Prudence came on to the thread and addressed the thread/ the readers of the thread.

Frankly, I think Joy's method was jolly undignified and an abuse of any relationship she has or had with her child.

Snowychap: Maybe you should ask Prudence why she brought this up on a public forum. I was simply responding to her post.

To paraphrase Terry, I would imagine that she believed she was striking down a lie with the truth.

As I said above, she addressed the people on the thread. You addressed her and let us in on your 'letter'.

If you had addressed us, as she had done, I would have had no problem with it.

Nothing wrong with using the same venue, Terry, it was the method that was cheap.

The technique she used was not at all genuine.

In order to set the world straight, she should have talked to the world.

Rather, she decided to write to her 'little Prudence' and make sure that she was overheard by the world.

Prudence came on to the thread and addressed the thread/ the readers of the thread.

Frankly, I think Joy's method was jolly undignified and an abuse of any relationship she has or had with her child.

We are very thankful that you are here to discern our true motives. What would life be like if you weren't available to do this? We might be left to think we were simply being honest, open and upfront. Would you like us all to bow down and worship your almighty self-righteousness?

Have you considered that when you look in the mirror in the morning, you are looking at the Antichrist, if it is not the One True Christ who is dwelling in you
?

I don't really look into the mirror in the morning. I'm not that fussy about my looks. :D

And as for wondering whether I'm the antichrist, I'm pretty sure I'm not it. I have absolutely no intention of sitting in the Temple of Jerusalem and declaring myself God.

have some questions for you though. Have you considered that your leaders are false Messiahs and false prophets? Do you recognize that your “anointed ones” never deliver on the promises they make to you.

The difference between Michael and the Pastors in my church is that my pastors don't claim to be God. And they don't claim to have divine messages from God to sleep with another woman who's not thier spouse. Besides, their messages and sermons come straight out of the Bible.

Have you thought about how the ones you give obeisance to (by voting for them) only fleece you of your health and

your wealth in exchange for a fairy tale (freedom and prosperity)?

Yes I have, but the incompetency of politicians is an entirely different matter.

We are very thankful that you are here to discern our true motives. What would life be like if you weren't available to do this? We might be left to think we were simply being honest, open and upfront.

I'm glad to have been of some assistance to you. :lol:

Two possibilities here :

You are being honest, open and upfront and therefore you have a need for others to discern (and by implication help you discern) your true motives which would in turn imply that your motives are not honest, open and upfront, or

You are being sarcastic in which case you were not being honest, open or upfront as you would not be thankful to me for providing a service of which you have no need.

Can someone tell me when this madness started?

The madness began at the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the garden of Eden. Rather than obey the instructions to stay away from human judgments, Eve took the bait. Now, we who are God's people are being called upon to redeem that error by refusing to eat of that tree anymore in our own lives.

The difference between Michael and the Pastors in my church is that my pastors don't claim to be God. And they don't claim to have divine messages from God

Almost every pastor will tell you he was “anointed” to do the work he is doing. This is all that Michael is saying. Does your pastor stand at the pulpit in front of his congregation and say: “today’s message comes straight from my own imagination, which is based on my lust, greed and envy.”? It would be well if they did this, for it would be true. Instead they say “this is what God has given me to say to you, we must stop the Moslems before they take over the world”.

Besides, their messages and sermons come straight out of the Bible.

They may read from the bible, but their messages come straight out of their corrupt hearts. Site me one passage in the new testament where Jesus says we should kill those whith whom we disagree (war).

Sorry guys :D she does have an email :D You could say I am "striking down a lie by telling the truth" SO here it goes:

Terry said you should have been dead a year ago. I did not bring this up. I was responding to something that was already brought up. You told me in May that you found out that your cancer was "back" right before you came to see me last Dec. You wanted to see me "before you died" So I saw you ABOUT one year ago. YOU DID NOT MENTION A THING ABOUT IT. In April you started telling people you were going to die including your husband and your two daughters. The cancer was not an open sore according to you. You told me in April you were in the last stages of cancer. I went to see you in May. You told me it had not broken open yet. I was just responding to the "she should have been dead a year ago" statement. That is not true. When you die, That is when your supposed to be dead. Not before that. So now I know it is an open sore. I am glad you are doing well. For the record mom. You told me when I was there in May that you couldn't wait to die. You told me it was going to be a wonderful experience. You told me that you would not have to suffer anymore. You told me that it was your way "out" It was ALL YOU COULD TALK ABOUT. You wanted me to help you build your casket. This is what you said in May 2007. I am glad you don't want to die anymore. I knew you didn't want to die anyway :D

Also Terry mentioned that I can't seem to leave them alone. I am just "striking down a lie by telling the truth" To be honest, I just happened to read the cancer statement by Terry. I hadn't even read anything before it. I am not crazy. I just think people should know the truth. That is why I started my website. On it I have several links. And to be fair. I have a link to Wayne's defense on his website also. Also Terry if you don't like my website... Don't read it.... There is a warning on my entry page. But I know ALL you guys can't leave it alone. You are checking it all the time.

Brybar ~ Bryan. Well, I was thinking about the time when a family lost their oldest son in a car crash. I remember hearing quite a few of you guys saying. WOW, they left and their first born son was killed. (like they were being punished) I am talking about the posts that come out after someone has an "accident" or an "on purpose" is what some of you call them. "I have heard Terry say a few times, "I just take the hit" That is like saying, "I have very evil" That is a very self righteous statement. If you can say that, than you are going to heaven for sure!

When I post things, I am not talking to anyone in Strong City. They do not have ears to hear anyway. I am just stating facts for the record.

Wayne was not happy with me when I posted the Testimonies from him and his virgins. you can read about them here. I have not changed one word. http://www.travesser.info/site/info/pages/pages.php

After doing a search and reading some of the other things that Terry said. Terry said that Jeff and Wendy had a divorce when Wayne and Her Consumated (wayne doens't have sex) That is one of his points of hole-liness. I don't know if they did or didn't. But how it worked with the other two witnesses is they got a divorce AFTER the ACT.

Hi Prudence, I thought you would come back to this thread and have been expecting you. Prudence, you say you just “happened” to read about the cancer statement that was made by me. Can you not admit that a major part of your life is just “happening” to follow us/Michael around in order to find things out to try to smear out our happy, holy estate?

You are certainly free to do this, but I have a question for you Prudence. Why are you so mad at Michael? Why can’t you just go live and be happy? What did he ever do that hurt you? Can you be honest here?

Was it when Michael hired your husband and paid him out of his own pocket to have Jim build you a bigger home (including materials). Is that what hurt you?

Was it the times that you went to Michael’s house bawling and wailing because you thought you were being mistreated; and he just sat you on his lap and smothered you with kisses until you got over it? Did this do something to you?

Maybe it was when you brought Michael to tears of compassion when you anointed his feet with oil in front of the congregation. Truly he loved you. Was it when Michael offered you a motor home to stay in when you were not getting along with Jim? Did that offend you?

I’m just wondering Prudence, how did he hurt you? You have a forum here, can you tell us?

Terry, as I said before you are putting someone down for doing what you have done.

Perhaps she went to the search engine Google and typed Strong City and hit search?

Somebody else did that, didn't they? Now let me think who it was - it was .... er ....... um ....... ah, that's it, it was Terry. :evil:

Can someone tell me when this madness started?

The madness began at the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the garden of Eden. Rather than obey the instructions to stay away from human judgments, Eve took the bait. Now, we who are God's people are being called upon to redeem that error by refusing to eat of that tree anymore in our own lives.

bloody women. Origninal Sin eh? Tsk tsk.

Terry, as I said before you are putting someone down for doing what you have done.

Perhaps she went to the search engine Google and typed Strong City and hit search?

Somebody else did that, didn't they? Now let me think who it was - it was .... er ....... um ....... ah, that's it, it was Terry. :evil:

Snowy, as with a few other issues, you have no idea of what you are talking about. I have known Prudence for better than 17 years. She did not just stumble onto this site. Following/smearing us is a good part of her life. Yes, she googled as I did, but we are here for different purposes.