Shocking- Same girl sexually assaulted twice (Witton Station & Aston)

Midfielder

3 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

I would pull the trigger, push the button or push the lever for people like this.

Scum

Presumably not until they've been found guilty though?

4 minutes ago, limpid said:

Presumably not until they've been found guilty though?

I dont think you get a chance before that do you otherwise that would make me a murderer which technically is worse.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Charges against two men accused of raping a 15-year-old schoolgirl have been dropped.

The teenager claimed she was raped by a man in Witton train station, Birmingham, last July.

After escaping her ordeal, she flagged down a car and was allegedly raped again by the motorist who offered to give her a lift.

Mohammed Ismaeel, 22, of Deykin Avenue, Witton and Khurram Rai, 27, of Rosefield Road, Smethwick, were both charged with rape and were due to stand trial next month.

British Transport Police have today revealed the case has been discontinued.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/2018-04-16/two-men-accused-of-raping-schoolgirl-at-witton-station-and-in-a-car-have-charges-dropped/

1 hour ago, jacketspuds said:

Wonder what will happen to the girl who could easily have ruined 2 men's lives. Slap on the wrist and that's about it.

The CPS have had a number of cases thrown out recently whereby they have ignored evidence that would clear men in rape/sexual assault cases . While we don't know the facts in this, it does have a familiar sound to it. Very rarely is there any comeback on the person making the false claim. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â