Gran Turismo Sport

Straggler

My issues are the worst they've ever been.

Freezing on menus, DR disappearing, haven't had a daily race is days, can't join any lobbies.

Going to try a new router because this is ridiculous.

I don't have issues with any other games and never have.

Ultimate noob move by me on the daily race 1. Qualified 3rd. My first grid start. Didn't read the text on the screen about false starts. Misread the start lights and went just before green.  Dropped down to 7th. Tight race and managed to get up to 3rd at the end. 

Stefan are you "NeoBaiter" on Reddit?

If not somebody has asked about an identical issue to you. Even down to the UK PSN account but living in Poland :D

Anyway, more and more people seem to be reporting similar issues. Specifically the not being able to join Daily Races.

11 hours ago, dubbs said:

Ok how about LAN cable or wireless?

Both

32 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Stefan are you "NeoBaiter" on Reddit?

If not somebody has asked about an identical issue to you. Even down to the UK PSN account but living in Poland :D

Anyway, more and more people seem to be reporting similar issues. Specifically the not being able to join Daily Races.

Yes :D 

• Like 2

Loved that Tokyo race as Daily Race C last week. 

Shame I didn't get to play it more. I'm sure I had a victory in me, especially nearer the start of the week when people were confused by the refuelling!

Daily Races look awful this week.

Two "One Make" races (A and C) and Race B is **** Brands Hatch

Edited by Stevo985

If you ever sort your problems out properly I'd really like to get a proper VT Grand Prix going.

I reckon if we get at least 6 of us it'll be worth it (Me, Stefan, Jono, Marcus would be certainties I assume. Dubbs, Neil etc would have to be roped in too :D )

6 races (or 7 if there's 7 of us, 8 if there's 8 etc)

Everybody gets one "home" race where they pick the track and the car class. Announce it on here a few days before the race to give us a couple of days of practise and then have the race at a set time when everybody can race.

Set the laps so that the race is 25 or so minutes and we can decide if we add tyre wear/fuel consumption into the mix. 

Edit: obviously Marcus would win every race by  about a lap, but it would still be fun :D 

Edited by Stevo985

This month's update lands tomorrow. Several new cars and a new track. Fuji Speedway is the big rumour (I think it's an old Gran Turismo track?)

Also rumours that the update will force you to serve your penalty in a certain section of the track each lap. i.e. you can't just carry on racing with a penalty and serve it right at the end like most people do now. You will have to serve it on the lap you get it.

This game :( :( 

The past 3 nights none of you guys have been on. I don't like the daily races so I've just been practising the FIA Manufacturer's race for tonight.
I've gotten quite good! Just doing lobbies and practising tyre strategy etc.

Anyway, finally the race. Qualify in 4th. Not my best lap but only 0.5 off the top and he was on softer tyres (you need hard for the race as it's too long and the mediums only gave you one hot lap so I qualified on the hard too) so I knew I had the pace.

Race starts. First couple of corners I'm doing well. Up to 2nd. Half way round the first lap, snatch of oversteer, binned into the wall. Wouldn't be a disaster, except full damage is on in the FIA races at the moment, so my car will barely move. Limp round to the pits and come out in 20th out of 20. 

I managed to fight back to 11th. But **** me. 3 nights of practise ruined in less than a minute! :( 

Edited by Stevo985
  • Sad 1

Â