Last of Us Part 2

hogso

On 05/10/2022 at 11:33, villa4europe said:

Finished the main game, I love it, it is in the conversation for best game ever, definitley the best story

Exactly how I see it. I wouldn't rate it as the best game ever. It's an incredible game, but it's not amongst the best ever for me.

But the story, that is the greatest story in any game. It's so so dark but so so brilliant

SPOILER

Spoiler

I gasped out loud when Ellie kills that woman and then turns her over to find she was pregnant

And the way it takes you from resenting Abbie and not want to play as her to embracing her towards the end is great

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Going for the platinum

Put a couple of modifiers on, unlimited ammo, main thing is via the accessibility options I've put the additional hearing aids on, press o and it scans for items, it's weird taking 20 steps and scanning but it works, made it to bills town and not missed anything yet, might actually be quicker too strangely because I'm not exploring, if the scanner doesn't show something over there then I don't need to go over there, the biggest difference is keeping my kit and having the bow, no more bottle throwing and strangling people just an arrow to the head

• 1 year later...

Development of the Last of Us Online game has been ended by Naughty Dog in favour of focusing their teams on the development of single player narrative games. 

Wheeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hopefully the beginning of the end of Sony's live service plans. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, hogso said:

Development of the Last of Us Online game has been ended by Naughty Dog in favour of focusing their teams on the development of single player narrative games. 

Wheeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hopefully the beginning of the end of Sony's live service plans. 

They've already announced they're halving them 

Hoping ND were secretly nodding along to Sony developing this multiplayer game which was actually just tlou 3 all along 

Feels like the remake and the remaster is very much just a keep the lights on thing (same with the new GoW mode) they don't need new live service games they need a new stone cold killer IP, might be wrong here but ghost of tsushima would have been the last one, ND could announce just about anything other than a multiplayer game and there'd be instant huge buzz around it 

Â