Slovakia v England

andykeenan

I find it very disturbing that our new manager says that he cant tell Rooney where to play. Its bad enough him making him captain and being in the team still but this shows Sam is way out of his depth. 

Edited by PaulC

Basically, this game just reminded us all how shit we are at football.

One passage of play in the first half when Hart's kick cost us possesion, the panic and headless chicken impressions by the whole defence/midfield that followed was laughable. No shape, no covering and no positional sense. Only Slov's lack of ability in their attacking play saved us from going behind.

I watched the Norway v Germany game afterwards.

2 passages of play stuck out for me.

1 - Kedhiera (?) lost possesion in MF. Hummels advanced from his CB position to close down the play Kedhiera instinctively ran back to cover as CB, after a few German challenges without getting the ball back , the Back 4 had regained their shape allowing Kedhiera to chase the ball down, he eventually won the ball back and went on the attack.

2 - Germany were pressing forward from a free-kick, they lost possesion and with Hummels commiting to a failed tackle, guess who was back clearing up the mistake and get an attack going?

ÖZIL

F****ing Özil

thats football for you, not the Rooney, ManU/C, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal Big Club w**kfest FA and sponsors happy clappers shirt-selling Corperate f***s making money from one of the best supported national teams

Edited by Grasshopper

Â