• limpid

Just visiting?   27/12/16

Please click "Sign Up" and login to use the full functionality of the site.
AndyC

Battlefield 1

253 posts in this topic

Posted

This game was desperate for the update, operations had become stale and almost a chore to play, really glad to have a couple of new ones.

Posted (edited)

Just popped this on after not playing any games in a couple of months.

Should have eased myself into something else, couldn't hit a barn door, amazingly I still went positive playing assault just running at objectives. Was missing people about 5 metres away.

Edited by jjaacckk91
Correcting the autocorrect

Posted

10 hours ago, jjaacckk91 said:

Just popped this on after not playing any games in a couple of months.

Should have eased myself into something else, couldn't hit a barn door, amazingly I still went positive playing assault just running at objectives. Was missing people about 5 metres away.

Are you on console or PC?

Posted

5 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Are you on console or PC?

Ps4

Posted

Just started playing this again after a few months.  Seems the updates have improved a few things.  Thinking of getting the season pass.  Has anyone got the first lot of DLC? What are your thoughts?

Posted

9 hours ago, dubbs said:

Just started playing this again after a few months.  Seems the updates have improved a few things.  Thinking of getting the season pass.  Has anyone got the first lot of DLC? What are your thoughts?

Not bought premium this time around, but now you can play the new maps if you party up with someone who has premium.  The caveat is that you cannot get any XP and you cannot use the new weapons (unless you pick them up from corpses).

The new maps feel very tight infantry wise, they seem big, but are actually pretty small.  Good fun though, seem to be more trenches in this one.

Posted (edited)

@lapal_fanJust saw your Battlefield career stats. 119k kills??? Over 1500 hours played?? Do you ever sleep :D

Edited by dubbs

Posted

3 hours ago, dubbs said:

@lapal_fanJust saw your Battlefield career stats. 119k kills??? Over 1500 hours played?? Do you ever sleep :D

If I sleep, how can I kill? :P 

This is the only game I play.  And I've had BF2, BC2, BF3, BF4 & BF1 - so not too bad ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyone seen a good deal for the premium pass on ps4 for this? Cheapest I've seen is 36 quid. 

Posted

On 14/04/2017 at 11:40, dubbs said:

Anyone seen a good deal for the premium pass on ps4 for this? Cheapest I've seen is 36 quid. 

It won't get much cheaper than that mate, bf4 stayed the same price until about end of year 2, then it went to 15 quid, then the week before bf1, it was free.

It'll likely be the same for this.  I will let you know though if I see anything!

I haven't got it this time around.

Posted

Thought that might be the case.  Think it'll be worth it. Need new maps to play on.

Posted

@lapal_fan do you ever get pissed off with this game? You're obviously very good at it but does it do your head in sometimes. 

Posted

On 2017-5-6 at 17:48, dubbs said:

@lapal_fan do you ever get pissed off with this game? You're obviously very good at it but does it do your head in sometimes. 

Whenever I die :P

It has it's moments and bullshit, yes.