Battlefield 1

AndyC

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

You on PS4?  Be great to have a party with us.  Autoloading is a good gun after the patch and the extended version is a really fun gun.  You should try the RSC, it's 2 shot kill up to 70m, which is godly.  

Xbox unfortunately. Will check it out!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dubbs said:

I heard the new dlc is out but haven't had a chance to play it yet. Anyone had a go? From what I've seen in the preview vids the maps look very impressive.

It's proper broken :lol: 

Every time you hit someone or kill someone, the game stops for a fraction of a second.  So if you hit someone 5 times with an LMG, it's about half a seconds worth of freeze which affects you, but no one else. 

They're trying to make a patch to fix it.  

It's linked to the new achievements which are get 50 kills with that class, and then another one which is get 50 kills with the new weapons + get 100 heals, 100 resupplies, 100 spots etc etc - so lots of opportunities for the stuttering. 

It's really bad - hopefully they will fix it very soon. 

• 5 months later...

Had a few hours on this yesterday.  Found a really good server on the custom games list.  Managed to rank up my scout class from 6 to 10 pretty quickly which unlocked the Martini Henry. Haven't had chance to use it properly yet but still enjoying this game.  

10 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

Final patch out today. Apparently they've now fixed the quit button, so you can actually leave games at the end of the round 

It's only taken 2 years...

This is a feature that wasn't even in the Battlefield V Closed Alpha.. It amazes me how such a simple quality of life feature has gone untouched for so long. 

Â