New Kits part 2

The_Rev

How long before the sponsor peels off?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How long before the sponsor peels off?

• days
    • weeks
    • months
    • years
    • you fucking cynic!

I think the home shirt looks very much like a championship teams shirt and the away shirt is awful!!!! & why is the sponsor so high up on the shirt instead of in the middle?

I really liked this years home shirt but was disappointed when the sponsor started peeling off.

Langham did say they know what the problem is and its been fixed, he said the new shirt will be better quality.

I trust Langham. Its Ellis I don't trust.

From the ones i saw in the shop today it looked exactly the same and i have no doubt they'll fall to peices in a matter of weeks. I've had 3 this season and although 2 of them were free after i complained i'd still like next years to have some quality :)

What do you mean it looks like a championship shirt :?

Actually, my shirt has been washed a few times now without a problem, and it was not one of the early batches. I think part of the problem is they demand to be washed at a very low 40c, and I don't have any other clothes that need to be washed that low, so the shirt goes in on a 50c setting with my socks and pants.

Ahh, the joys of being a single man. Ruining your own washing.

I was more concerned that i tore the short open very easilly on a couple of bike rides against bramble and overhanging branches, and can see why they get ripped open on the football field.

And I am also incredibly disapointed we have gone back to yellow. how traditional.

I think part of the problem is they demand to be washed at a very low 40c, and I don't have any other clothes that need to be washed that low, so the shirt goes in on a 50c setting with my socks and pants.

Blimey Juju! Most stuff shouldnt be washed higher than 40C, and normally clothes will come out clean at 30C. You're either very dirty and smelly or you're boiling your clothes!

Â