Week 14 Watt broken hand ?

Brumerican

35 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Back to American football fans, I think they're awful. For atmosphere and loyalty especially. Even their ability to debate with other fans, everything just seems to be so black or white.

On the Panthers forum I read a bloke from Buffalo just signed up, saying how he's changed from the Bills "because they suck". Even the Panthers fans are accepting of him. Gross.

That  is so gross.

Seahawks fans are meh. On one forum (SeahawkBlue) they're good but on the main one (seahawks.net) they're dreadful.

By the way Ryan, i'm in awe of the Panthers this year, but I can just see a playoff rematch with the Seahawks...

Don't  get me wrong , I love what Carolina are doing as it it gives me hope for the Jags, but the schedule has been very kind . Only Seattle and GB are top tier and even they are not quite themselves this season.

I'll be rooting for them through the post season when Myers kills our slim playoff hopes next week.

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

That  is so gross.

Seahawks fans are meh. On one forum (SeahawkBlue) they're good but on the main one (seahawks.net) they're dreadful.

Agree, I can't do the Bronco sites apart from the news. The match-threads are poison and the forums are full of bitching, even during the Peyton tear in 2013 people find things to moan about. The blogs are slightly better in the comments

I read a site called bigcatnation.com. I have no intention of ever contributing but it's a fun read and helps me keep informed on all things Jax. It isn't so much a forum , rather a collection of user submitted articles with a comments section. Lets just say that it has been nice for them to have something good to talk about for once .

Â