Week 14 Watt broken hand ?

Brumerican

10 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Tyler Lockett is special.

You're welcome Brumerican :D

I know, right ! Not sure why I am welcome though ? I drafted him pretty early and it has taken til week 14 to get off my bench .

5 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

42 of those came in the 2nd half ! 

(Load of Colts fans are crying about us running up the score      ...short memories )

They should be glad you did for 2 reasons.   Firstly, if you're going to kick someone's ass then kick their ass.  You don't patronise them by going softly softly.  Plus now that they know just how far off they are, they've a better idea of what needs doing.  Not to mention they're more likely to get some kind of a reaction from their side after a hiding like that.

But going back to the moaning.  I've seen that before.  I'm sure it can't be unique to the American sports fan, but from my own field (pun intended) of vision it does seem as though American sports fans have been known to cry if the opposition fulfil their potential and batter them.  Maybe there's a difference in outlook, possibly relating to the lack of promotion/relegation and the safety that their teams occupy.  They do tend to be a bit more precious than their European / South American equivalents.  Maybe our American posters could tell me what they think.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BOF said:

They should be glad you did for 2 reasons.   Firstly, if you're going to kick someone's ass then kick their ass.  You don't patronise them by going softly softly.  Plus now that they know just how far off they are, they've a better idea of what needs doing.  Not to mention they're more likely to get some kind of a reaction from their side after a hiding like that.

But going back to the moaning.  I've seen that before.  I'm sure it can't be unique to the American sports fan, but from my own field (pun intended) of vision it does seem as though American sports fans have been known to cry if the opposition fulfil their potential and batter them.  Maybe there's a difference in outlook, possibly relating to the lack of promotion/relegation and the safety that their teams occupy.  They do tend to be a bit more precious than their European / South American equivalents.  Maybe our American posters could tell me what they think.

I get it at college level due to the huge mismatches etc but not in the NFL .

I have been watching the Jags get bummed for nearly 9 years and never once even thought about moaning about running the score up . 

They are millionaire pro footballers FFS!

Back to American football fans, I think they're awful. For atmosphere and loyalty especially. Even their ability to debate with other fans, everything just seems to be so black or white.

On the Panthers forum I read a bloke from Buffalo just signed up, saying how he's changed from the Bills "because they suck". Even the Panthers fans are accepting of him. Gross.

Fans in 'calling out their OC when they're 2-4' shocker..

He's finally pulled his head of his ass after how many seasons

8a5fcad81dc9f5bc71317c9c5a930d06.jpg

In fairness, I was the same with Mike Shula. Strikingly similar teams Panthers and Seahawks.

Â