Week 6 - Clock it

Tegis

Looks like I missed a good one.

Haven't seen the game, but in the grand scheme of things it's about the right result. Would be a travesty if anyone but the Cowboys won the division. Philly and Washington are terrible and the Giants practice squad shouldn't be winning games.

People on the other forum I use saying Donnell tonight was possibly the worst performance by a Giants receiver ever, was it that bad?

Looks like I missed a good one.

Haven't seen the game, but in the grand scheme of things it's about the right result. Would be a travesty if anyone but the Cowboys won the division. Philly and Washington are terrible and the Giants practice squad shouldn't be winning games.

People on the other forum I use saying Donnell tonight was possibly the worst performance by a Giants receiver ever, was it that bad?

No, it wasn't and was nowhere near that bad. He didn't really do much. The turnover was him being outmuscled by Ryans for the ball and he got it ripped out. Other than that I don't recall him being targeted in the passing attack very much save for a back shoulder pass he probably should've caught towards the end of the game.

Edited by abdomlahor

Â